|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / usr.bin / make / unit-tests / export.exp (download)
Revision 1.1, Thu Aug 21 13:44:51 2014 UTC (3 years, 4 months ago) by apb
CVS Tags: prg-localcount2-base3, prg-localcount2-base2, prg-localcount2-base1, prg-localcount2-base, prg-localcount2, pgoyette-localcount-base, pgoyette-localcount-20170426, pgoyette-localcount-20170320, pgoyette-localcount-20170107, pgoyette-localcount-20161104, pgoyette-localcount-20160806, pgoyette-localcount-20160726, pgoyette-localcount, perseant-stdc-iso10646-base, perseant-stdc-iso10646, netbsd-8-base, netbsd-8, matt-nb8-mediatek-base, matt-nb8-mediatek, localcount-20160914, bouyer-socketcan-base1, bouyer-socketcan-base, bouyer-socketcan, HEAD
Give each group of tests its own output file.
* Rename each sub-makefile to *.mk;
* Add a *.exp file of expected output for each sub-makefile;
* Remove test.exp, which is replaced by all the other *.exp files.
* Use suffix rules to generate *.rawout and *.out files for
each test case.
* Rewrite the test and accept targets to adapt to the new way.
The old (now removed) test.exp file is almost identical to the
concatenation (in the correct order) of all the new *.exp files. There
are expected differences in makefile names embedded in the output, and
the new "exit status" lines. Some old "*** Error code 1 (ignored)"
lines are also removed (replaced by new "exit status 1" lines).