|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / uvm / uvm_user.c (download)
Revision 1.7, Thu Mar 25 18:48:56 1999 UTC (21 years, 7 months ago) by mrg
CVS Tags: wrstuden-devbsize-base, wrstuden-devbsize-19991221, wrstuden-devbsize, netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, netbsd-1-4-base, netbsd-1-4-RELEASE, netbsd-1-4-PATCH003, netbsd-1-4-PATCH002, netbsd-1-4-PATCH001, netbsd-1-4, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl, kame_14_19990705, kame_14_19990628, kame_141_19991130, kame, fvdl-softdep-base, fvdl-softdep, comdex-fall-1999-base, comdex-fall-1999, chs-ubc2-newbase, chs-ubc2-base, chs-ubc2
Branch point for: thorpej_scsipi
Changes since 1.6: +1 -5
remove now >1 year old pre-release message.
/* $NetBSD: uvm_user.c,v 1.7 1999/03/25 18:48:56 mrg Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1997 Charles D. Cranor and Washington University.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by Charles D. Cranor and
* Washington University.
* 4. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: Id: uvm_user.c,v 22.214.171.124 1997/08/14 19:10:41 chuck Exp
* uvm_user.c: high level uvm_allocate/uvm_deallocate interface into vm.
* uvm_deallocate: deallocate memory (unmap)
uvm_deallocate(map, start, size)
if (map == NULL)
panic("uvm_deallocate with null map");
if (size == (vaddr_t) 0)
return(uvm_unmap(map, trunc_page(start), round_page(start+size)));