|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / uvm / uvm_pdaemon.h (download)
Revision 1.8, Thu Nov 4 21:51:42 1999 UTC (21 years, 2 months ago) by thorpej
CVS Tags: wrstuden-devbsize-base, wrstuden-devbsize-19991221, thorpej_scsipi_nbase, thorpej_scsipi_beforemerge, thorpej_scsipi_base, netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl, fvdl-softdep-base, chs-ubc2-newbase
Branch point for: nathanw_sa
Changes since 1.7: +2 -2
Const poison uvm_wait().
/* $NetBSD: uvm_pdaemon.h,v 1.8 1999/11/04 21:51:42 thorpej Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1997 Charles D. Cranor and Washington University.
* Copyright (c) 1991, 1993, The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by
* The Mach Operating System project at Carnegie-Mellon University.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by Charles D. Cranor,
* Washington University, the University of California, Berkeley and
* its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)vm_pageout.h 8.2 (Berkeley) 1/12/94
* from: Id: uvm_pdaemon.h,v 220.127.116.11 1998/02/02 20:07:20 chuck Exp
* Copyright (c) 1987, 1990 Carnegie-Mellon University.
* All rights reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and
* its documentation is hereby granted, provided that both the copyright
* notice and this permission notice appear in all copies of the
* software, derivative works or modified versions, and any portions
* thereof, and that both notices appear in supporting documentation.
* CARNEGIE MELLON ALLOWS FREE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN ITS "AS IS"
* CONDITION. CARNEGIE MELLON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND
* FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Carnegie Mellon requests users of this software to return to
* Software Distribution Coordinator or Software.Distribution@CS.CMU.EDU
* School of Computer Science
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
* any improvements or extensions that they make and grant Carnegie the
* rights to redistribute these changes.
* uvm_pdaemon.h: page daemon hooks
void uvm_wait __P((const char *));
#endif /* _KERNEL */
#endif /* _UVM_UVM_PDAEMON_H_ */