|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / uvm / uvm_loan.h (download)
Revision 1.7, Mon Jun 21 17:25:11 1999 UTC (21 years, 4 months ago) by thorpej
CVS Tags: wrstuden-devbsize-base, wrstuden-devbsize-19991221, wrstuden-devbsize, thorpej_scsipi_nbase, thorpej_scsipi_beforemerge, thorpej_scsipi_base, thorpej_scsipi, thorpej-devvp-base, pre-chs-ubcperf, post-chs-ubcperf, netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl, fvdl-softdep-base, fvdl-softdep, comdex-fall-1999-base, comdex-fall-1999, chs-ubc2-newbase, chs-ubc2-base
Branch point for: thorpej-devvp, nathanw_sa, kqueue
Changes since 1.6: +5 -1
Protect prototypes, certain macros, and inlines from userland.
/* $NetBSD: uvm_loan.h,v 1.7 1999/06/21 17:25:11 thorpej Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1997 Charles D. Cranor and Washington University.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by Charles D. Cranor and
* Washington University.
* 4. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: Id: uvm_loan.h,v 126.96.36.199 1997/12/08 16:07:14 chuck Exp
* flags for uvm_loan
#define UVM_LOAN_TOANON 0x1 /* loan to anon */
#define UVM_LOAN_TOPAGE 0x2 /* loan to page */
* loan prototypes
int uvm_loan __P((struct vm_map *, vaddr_t, vsize_t, void **, int));
void uvm_unloananon __P((struct vm_anon **, int));
void uvm_unloanpage __P((struct vm_page **, int));
#endif /* _KERNEL */
#endif /* _UVM_UVM_LOAN_H_ */