|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / rump / TODO (download)
Revision 126.96.36.199, Wed May 13 17:22:57 2009 UTC (9 years, 7 months ago) by jym
Changes since 1.5: +1 -8
Sync with HEAD.
Commit is split, to avoid a "too many arguments" protocol error.
$NetBSD: TODO,v 188.8.131.52 2009/05/13 17:22:57 jym Exp $
* fix the build structure to work better on non-NetBSD
* figure out how to handle mount parameters in fs-independent
fashion (requires kernel changes)
* integrate build framework with config(1) to stop the need to
maintain a separate build infrastructure
* find a better solution for rumpdefs.h, the sed "solution"
doesn't really scale nicely
* add a "proper" scheduler, i.e. map threads to virtual cpu's
+ need to introduce a guard at all entry points into rumpspace