|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / netinet / in_systm.h (download)
Revision 1.6, Wed Jun 29 06:38:11 1994 UTC (24 years, 5 months ago) by cgd
CVS Tags: netbsd-1-0-base, netbsd-1-0-RELEASE, netbsd-1-0-PATCH1, netbsd-1-0-PATCH06, netbsd-1-0-PATCH05, netbsd-1-0-PATCH04, netbsd-1-0-PATCH03, netbsd-1-0-PATCH02, netbsd-1-0-PATCH0, netbsd-1-0
Changes since 1.5: +3 -2
New RCS ID's, take two. they're more aesthecially pleasant, and use 'NetBSD'
/* $NetBSD: in_systm.h,v 1.6 1994/06/29 06:38:11 cgd Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)in_systm.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/10/93
* Miscellaneous internetwork
* definitions for kernel.
* Network types.
* Internally the system keeps counters in the headers with the bytes
* swapped so that VAX instructions will work on them. It reverses
* the bytes before transmission at each protocol level. The n_ types
* represent the types with the bytes in ``high-ender'' order.
typedef u_short n_short; /* short as received from the net */
typedef u_long n_long; /* long as received from the net */
typedef u_long n_time; /* ms since 00:00 GMT, byte rev */
n_time iptime __P((void));