|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / ddb / db_interface.h (download)
Revision 1.5, Fri May 26 03:34:32 2000 UTC (20 years, 4 months ago) by jhawk
CVS Tags: netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl
Changes since 1.4: +4 -2
Rename the machine-specific stack trace printing functions
from db_stack_trace_cmd() to db_stack_trace_print(),
and add an additional argument, a function pointer for an
output routine (i.e. printf() or db_printf()).
Add db_stack_trace_cmd() in db_command.[ch], calling
db_stack_trace_print() with db_printf() as the printer.
Move count==-1 special handling from db_stack_trace_print() [nee
db_stack_trace_cmd()] to db_stack_trace_cmd() [nascent here].
Again, I'm unable to test compilation on all affected platforms,
so advance apologies for potential brokenness.
/* $NetBSD: db_interface.h,v 1.5 2000/05/26 03:34:32 jhawk Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1995 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to The NetBSD Foundation
* by Christos Zoulas.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the NetBSD
* Foundation, Inc. and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of The NetBSD Foundation nor the names of its
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NETBSD FOUNDATION, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
/* arch/<arch>/<arch>/db_disasm.c */
db_addr_t db_disasm __P((db_addr_t, boolean_t));
/* arch/<arch>/<arch>/db_interface.c */
void db_machine_init __P((void));
/* arch/<arch>/<arch>/db_trace.c */
/* arch/vax/vax/db_machdep.c */
void db_stack_trace_print __P((db_expr_t, int, db_expr_t, char *,
void (*)(const char *, ...)));
/* kern/kern_proc.c */
void db_kill_proc __P((db_expr_t, int, db_expr_t, char *));
void db_show_all_procs __P((db_expr_t, int, db_expr_t, char *));
/* kern/kern_clock.c */
void db_show_callout __P((db_expr_t, int, db_expr_t, char *));
/* netinet/if_arp.c */
void db_show_arptab __P((db_expr_t, int, db_expr_t, char *));
#endif /* _DDB_DB_INTERFACE_H_ */