|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / arch / pc532 / pc532 / Attic / autoconf.c (download)
Revision 1.31, Fri Sep 17 20:04:46 1999 UTC (21 years, 5 months ago) by thorpej
CVS Tags: wrstuden-devbsize-base, wrstuden-devbsize-19991221, wrstuden-devbsize, thorpej_scsipi_nbase, thorpej_scsipi_beforemerge, thorpej_scsipi_base, thorpej_scsipi, thorpej-mips-cache-base, thorpej-mips-cache, thorpej-devvp-base3, thorpej-devvp-base2, thorpej-devvp-base, thorpej-devvp, pre-chs-ubcperf, post-chs-ubcperf, netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl, fvdl-softdep-base, fvdl-softdep, comdex-fall-1999-base, comdex-fall-1999, chs-ubc2-newbase
Branch point for: kqueue
Changes since 1.30: +1 -3
Centralize the declaration and clearing of `cold'.
/* $NetBSD: autoconf.c,v 1.31 1999/09/17 20:04:46 thorpej Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by
* William Jolitz.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)autoconf.c 7.1 (Berkeley) 5/9/91
* Setup the system to run on the current machine.
* Configure() is called at boot time and initializes the vba
* device tables and the memory controller monitoring. Available
* devices are determined (from possibilities mentioned in ioconf.c),
* and the drivers are initialized.
* The following several variables are related to
* the configuration process, and are used in initializing
* the machine.
u_long bootdev = 0; /* should be dev_t, but not until 32 bits */
struct device *booted_device; /* boot device, set by dk_establish */
* Determine i/o configuration for a machine.
extern int safepri;
static const char *ipl_names = IPL_NAMES;
safepri = splhigh();
/* Find out what the hardware configuration looks like! */
if (config_rootfound("mainbus", "mainbus") == NULL)
panic("No mainbus found!");
for (i = 0; i < NIPL; i++)
printf("%s%s=%x", i?", ":"", ipl_names[i], imask[i]);
safepri = imask[IPL_ZERO];
int booted_partition = (bootdev >> B_PARTITIONSHIFT) & B_PARTITIONMASK;
printf("boot device: %s\n",
booted_device ? booted_device->dv_xname : "<unknown>");