|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / sys / arch / mvmeppc / stand / boot / devopen.c (download)
Revision 1.2, Tue Jun 28 20:55:55 2005 UTC (17 years, 5 months ago) by junyoung
CVS Tags: yamt-vop-base3, yamt-vop-base2, yamt-vop-base, yamt-vop, yamt-readahead-pervnode, yamt-readahead-perfile, yamt-readahead-base3, yamt-readahead-base2, yamt-readahead-base, yamt-readahead, yamt-lazymbuf, thorpej-vnode-attr-base, thorpej-vnode-attr, ktrace-lwp-base
Changes since 1.1: +4 -7
- ANSI & KNF.
- #include <lib/libsa/stand.h> rather than <stand.h>.
/* $NetBSD: devopen.c,v 1.2 2005/06/28 20:55:55 junyoung Exp $ */
* Open the device named by the combined device/file name
* given as the "fname" arg, something like: "sd()bsd"
* However, Sun PROMs don't really let you choose which
* device you will talk to. You can only open the device
* that was used to load the boot program. Therefore, we
* do not accept a "device" part in the "fname" string.
* Pass the PROM device name to open in case it needs it.
devopen(struct open_file *f, const char *fname, char **file)
struct devsw *dp;
*file = (char*)fname;
dp = &devsw;
f->f_dev = dp;
error = (*dp->dv_open)(f, "net"); /* XXXSCW: Fixme */