|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / lib / libc / misc / initfini.c (download)
Revision 1.4, Mon Feb 25 14:06:13 2008 UTC (13 years, 11 months ago) by xtraeme
CVS Tags: yamt-pf42-baseX, yamt-pf42-base, matt-armv6-nbase, keiichi-mipv6-base, hpcarm-cleanup-base
Branch point for: yamt-pf42
Changes since 1.3: +6 -2
Make the atexit mutex recursive and initialize it in __libc_init()
as suggested by ad@, based on the patch provided by Sverre Froyen
Reviewed by ad@ and jmcneill@.
/* $NetBSD: initfini.c,v 1.4 2008/02/25 14:06:13 xtraeme Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2007 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to The NetBSD Foundation
* by Andrew Doran.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the NetBSD
* Foundation, Inc. and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of The NetBSD Foundation nor the names of its
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NETBSD FOUNDATION, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
__RCSID("$NetBSD: initfini.c,v 1.4 2008/02/25 14:06:13 xtraeme Exp $");
static void __libc_init(void) __attribute__((__constructor__, __used__));
/* LINTED used */
/* For -fstack-protector */
/* Atomic operations */
/* Threads */
/* Initialize the atexit mutexes */