|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / lib / libc / locale / localeio.h (download)
Revision 1.1, Sat May 17 03:49:54 2008 UTC (12 years, 2 months ago) by ginsbach
CVS Tags: yamt-pf42-base4, yamt-pf42-base3, yamt-pf42-base2, yamt-pf42-base, wrstuden-revivesa-base-3, wrstuden-revivesa-base-2, wrstuden-revivesa-base-1, wrstuden-revivesa-base, netbsd-5-base, matt-mips64-base2, hpcarm-cleanup-nbase
Branch point for: yamt-pf42, wrstuden-revivesa, netbsd-5, christos-time_t
Add support for additional locale categories: LC_MESSAGES, LC_MONETARY,
The code used to load LC_TIME was refactored in to a more general routine.
This common routine is now used to load LC_TIME along with the newly added
Changes discussed with/reviewed by christos.
/* $NetBSD: localeio.h,v 1.1 2008/05/17 03:49:54 ginsbach Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2008, The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to The NetBSD Foundation
* by Brian Ginsbach.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NETBSD FOUNDATION, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
int __loadlocale(const char *, size_t, size_t, size_t, void *, const void *);
const char * __convertgrouping(const char *);