|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / lib / libc / gen / waitpid.c (download)
Revision 1.8, Sun May 26 14:03:20 2002 UTC (16 years, 6 months ago) by wiz
CVS Tags: nathanw_sa_before_merge, nathanw_sa_base, fvdl_fs64_base
Changes since 1.7: +2 -9
__STDC__ is always defined on NetBSD.
/* $NetBSD: waitpid.c,v 1.8 2002/05/26 14:03:20 wiz Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1988, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
#if defined(LIBC_SCCS) && !defined(lint)
static char sccsid = "@(#)waitpid.c 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/4/93";
__RCSID("$NetBSD: waitpid.c,v 1.8 2002/05/26 14:03:20 wiz Exp $");
#endif /* LIBC_SCCS and not lint */
waitpid(pid_t pid, int *istat, int options)
return (wait4(pid, istat, options, (struct rusage *)0));