|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / lib / libc / compat-43 / getwd.c (download)
Revision 1.6, Mon Jul 21 14:06:27 1997 UTC (22 years, 11 months ago) by jtc
CVS Tags: netbsd-1-3-base, netbsd-1-3-RELEASE, netbsd-1-3-PATCH003-CANDIDATE2, netbsd-1-3-PATCH003-CANDIDATE1, netbsd-1-3-PATCH003-CANDIDATE0, netbsd-1-3-PATCH003, netbsd-1-3-PATCH002, netbsd-1-3-PATCH001, netbsd-1-3-BETA, netbsd-1-3
Changes since 1.5: +3 -2
If port provides __weak_alias(), provide an Standard C and POSIX pure
identifier namespace by renaming non standard functions and variables
such that they have a leading underscore. The library will use those
names internally. Weak aliases are used to provide the original names
to the API.
This is only the first part of this change. It is most of the functions
which are implemented in C for all NetBSD ports. Subsequent changes are
to add the same support to the remaining C files, to assembly files, and
to the automagically generated assembly source used for system calls.
When all of the above is done, ports with weak alias support should add
a definition for __weak_alias to <sys/cdefs.h>.
/* $NetBSD: getwd.c,v 1.6 1997/07/21 14:06:27 jtc Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
#if defined(LIBC_SCCS) && !defined(lint)
static char *sccsid = "@(#)getwd.c 5.1 (Berkeley) 2/20/91";
__RCSID("$NetBSD: getwd.c,v 1.6 1997/07/21 14:06:27 jtc Exp $");
#endif /* LIBC_SCCS and not lint */
if ((p = getcwd(buf, MAXPATHLEN)) != NULL)
(void)strncpy(buf, strerror(errno), MAXPATHLEN); /* XXX strncpy may be unsafe */