|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / etc / rc.d / virecover (download)
Revision 1.3, Wed Jul 26 00:11:49 2000 UTC (19 years, 3 months ago) by lukem
Changes since 1.2: +2 -2
* add new dummy dependancy `NETWORK' to be REQUIREd by services which need
networking to be operational before starting, and use as appropriate.
NETWORK depends upon network and dhclient.
* move the guts of systemfs into mountcritlocal
* replace the dependancy on systemfs with mountcritremote, and remove the
* SERVERS now also depends upon ppp
* dhclient (and others) needs /var to be a $critical_filesystem_beforenet
* dhclient now starts before syslogd (because the latter needs /usr, and
/usr might need dhclient to be mounted)
Should fix PRs:
[install/9853] [bin/10002] [misc/10349] [port-i386/10633] [misc/10641]
# $NetBSD: virecover,v 1.3 2000/07/26 00:11:49 lukem Exp $
# PROVIDE: virecover
# REQUIRE: mountcritremote
# XXX: should require `mail'!
# XXX: replace me with a script that works!
if [ "$virecovery" != "/var/tmp/vi.recover/recover.*" ]; then
echo "Preserving editor files."
for i in $virecovery; do
if [ -f $i ]; then
sendmail -t < $i