|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / etc / rc.d / mopd (download)
Revision 1.4, Tue Sep 19 13:04:38 2000 UTC (19 years, 1 month ago) by lukem
Changes since 1.3: +2 -1
- only perform the checkyesno on the variable named in $rcvar (rather than
implicitly using $name if $rcvar isn't set), and always perform this check,
even when using start_cmd (et al).
this check is performed before the pidcmd
is run, speeding up scripts that weren't going to be run anyway.
this should speed up booting slow systems.
- take advantage of the above and remove
in scripts that use start_cmd.
- explicitly set rcvar=foo in the rc.d/foo scripts which have an equivalent
- fix `rcvar' and `restart' when $rcvar isn't set.
these above changes fix PR [bin/11027].
- when doing `force*', ignore the return value of *_precmd.
this fixes PR [bin/10781].
- rename what sysdb provides from `databases' to `sysdb', to reflect
the name of the script.
- improve the comments in rc.subr
# $NetBSD: mopd,v 1.4 2000/09/19 13:04:38 lukem Exp $
# PROVIDE: mopd
# REQUIRE: DAEMON