|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / src / etc / crontab (download)
Revision 1.14, Tue Sep 15 05:06:30 1998 UTC (20 years, 11 months ago) by lukem
CVS Tags: wrstuden-devbsize-base, wrstuden-devbsize-19991221, wrstuden-devbsize, netbsd-1-6-base, netbsd-1-6-RELEASE, netbsd-1-6-RC3, netbsd-1-6-RC2, netbsd-1-6-RC1, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RELEASE, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC4, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC3, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC2, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC1, netbsd-1-6-PATCH002, netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RELEASE, netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RC3, netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RC2, netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RC1, netbsd-1-6-PATCH001, netbsd-1-6, netbsd-1-5-base, netbsd-1-5-RELEASE, netbsd-1-5-PATCH003, netbsd-1-5-PATCH002, netbsd-1-5-PATCH001, netbsd-1-5-BETA2, netbsd-1-5-BETA, netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2, netbsd-1-5, netbsd-1-4-base, netbsd-1-4-RELEASE, netbsd-1-4-PATCH003, netbsd-1-4-PATCH002, netbsd-1-4-PATCH001, netbsd-1-4, minoura-xpg4dl-base, minoura-xpg4dl, comdex-fall-1999-base, comdex-fall-1999
Changes since 1.13: +4 -4
- change to always output a valid To: and Subject: line.
- To: recipient obtained from $MAILTO (defaults to root).
- add date to Subject: line. closes [bin/4526] from Giles Lean
* daily: explicitly print 'Nothing to report' if /etc/security didn't
* crontab: pass output of scripts through sendmail -t instead of