|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / x11 / xscope / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.2, Sun Dec 2 13:13:59 2012 UTC (10 years, 2 months ago) by wiz
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2014Q1-base, pkgsrc-2014Q1, pkgsrc-2013Q4-base, pkgsrc-2013Q4, pkgsrc-2013Q3-base, pkgsrc-2013Q3, pkgsrc-2013Q2-base, pkgsrc-2013Q2, pkgsrc-2013Q1-base, pkgsrc-2013Q1, pkgsrc-2012Q4-base, pkgsrc-2012Q4
Changes since 1.1: +4 -4
Update to 1.4:
xscope 1.4 adds new features and decoding support.
- RANDR decoding updated from just 0.x protocol to handle 1.0 - 1.4
- Atoms recorded from InternAtom & GetAtomName to use for display in
other requests referencing the atoms
- Property requests now also show these property types in a more natural
format instead of as just lists of bytes:
UTF8_STRING, atoms, cardinals, integers, and windows
- new -I command line flag to enter interactive mode immediately at startup
- experimental support for reading a previously recorded file.
If you run "xscope -r -v0 > xscope.raw", then you can later run
"xscope -f xscope.raw" to decode the data.