|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / x11 / lxqt-panel / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.3, Mon Jun 1 12:24:06 2020 UTC (5 months, 3 weeks ago) by pin
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +4 -4
x11/lxqt-panel: update to 0.15.1
lxqt-panel-0.15.1 / 2020-05-20
* Bumped version to 0.15.1.
* Fixed a problem in keyboard indicator flag, that might cause a huge amount of error messages.
* Let the panel be at virtual screen edges but not between screens.
lxqt-panel-0.15.0 / 2020-04-22
* Bumped version to 0.15.0.
* Fixed cut text in World Clock text.
* Silenced some compiler warnings.
* Show (the old) system tray icons in a predictable order and add a spacing between them.
* Made showing of the week number optional in World Clock.
* Fixed icons of applications like Skype, Doscord, etc. in Status Notifier.
* Fixed possible abort on assert in WindowNotifier.
* Don't include headers of plugins that aren't being built.
* Fetch window icons in an appropriate size to avoid scaling in task bar.
* Don't (possibly) block on initializing statusnotifier.
* Avoid char raw strings literals memory allocations.
* Don't use automatic string conversions.
* Override the menu icon size only if a custom font size is selected.
* Enhance service name registration in statusnotifier.
* Fixed a crash in LXQtTaskButton under kwin_wayland.
* Only show group popup on left clicking a grouping task button.
* Added the option "Show only active desktop" to Desktop Switcher.
* Better text eliding and painting of task buttons.
* Smoother menu search.
* Added an option to toggle volume notifications with keyboard.
* Made quicklaunch respect Panel's lock state.
* Added hints for Ctrl+DND to Quick Launch.
* Cleanup and fixes for the taksbar code.
* Release mouse after task button DND (to prevent them from remaining pressed after being dragged).
* Reset panel style sheet before updating it (to update plugin handles with Qt 5.13 when panel orientation changes).
* Removed press-and-hold popup menu from launchers in Quick Launch.
* Check if panel is under mouse on auto-hiding.
* Removed QDesktopWidget from panel.
* Put panel only at an edge of virtual screen (to prevent it from being positioned at the middle of virtual screen).
* Set the geometry of panel before showing it (because, otherwise. some WMs might not position the panel correctly).
* Removed deprecated QImage method `byteCount()` and used `sizeInBytes()` instead.
* Remove deprecated `trUtf8()` and used `tr()` instead.
* Fixd eventFilter() logic in kbindicator.
* Set alignment for layout button in kbindicator.
* Add basic support for country flags to Keyboard status indicator.
* Fixed high CPU usage of Desktop Switcher.
* Added an option to Task Manager for moving window with mouse wheel.
* Added a plugin to change display backlight.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.3 2020/06/01 12:24:06 pin Exp $
SHA1 (lxqt-panel-0.15.1.tar.xz) = 7eab6a7d8c09524a776a34498167ce0c77468082
RMD160 (lxqt-panel-0.15.1.tar.xz) = e70367893df26d6d6020faf95630b790d4d88890
SHA512 (lxqt-panel-0.15.1.tar.xz) = 8eb9856faa2ce56c56df7514772d3ae6d31339a10d16e1ed659be0a2affc57fd16e01e05cb67c4205dfb773234ca9b8a69f414f742ccc30495bf4e2acfa0513f
Size (lxqt-panel-0.15.1.tar.xz) = 473356 bytes
SHA1 (patch-panel_CMakeLists.txt) = 503d92f919776787cf797ef40ab4f054a2709ed3