|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / www / ruby-unicorn / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.2, Sun Apr 29 16:05:42 2012 UTC (7 years, 5 months ago) by taca
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2012Q3-base, pkgsrc-2012Q3, pkgsrc-2012Q2-base, pkgsrc-2012Q2
Changes since 1.1: +4 -4
Update ruby-unicorn to 4.3.1.
=== unicorn 4.3.1 - shutdown() fixes / 2012-04-29 07:04 UTC
* Call shutdown(2) if a client EOFs on us during upload.
We can avoid holding a socket open if the Rack app forked a
process during uploads.
* ignore potential Errno::ENOTCONN errors (from shutdown(2)).
Even on LANs, connections can occasionally be accept()-ed but
be unusable afterwards.
Thanks to Joel Nimety <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Matt Smith <email@example.com> and George <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on the email@example.com mailing list for their
feedback and testing for this release.
=== unicorn 4.3.0 - minor fixes and updates / 2012-04-17 21:51 UTC
* PATH_INFO (aka REQUEST_PATH) increased to 4096 (from 1024).
This allows requests with longer path components and matches
the system PATH_MAX value common to GNU/Linux systems for
serving filesystem components with long names.
* Apps that fork() (but do not exec()) internally for background
tasks now indicate the end-of-request immediately after
writing the Rack response.
Thanks to Hongli Lai, Lawrence Pit, Patrick Wenger and Nuo Yan
for their valuable feedback for this release.
=== unicorn 4.2.1 - minor fix and doc updates / 2012-03-26 21:39 UTC
* Stale pid files are detected if a pid is recycled by processes
belonging to another user, thanks to Graham Bleach.
* nginx example config updates thanks to to Eike Herzbach.
* KNOWN_ISSUES now documents issues with apps/libs that install
conflicting signal handlers.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.2 2012/04/29 16:05:42 taca Exp $
SHA1 (unicorn-4.3.1.gem) = 381a0ad9394070eb2da5255a7d2d3bc5fde1c2cb
RMD160 (unicorn-4.3.1.gem) = a498c33f0f6c599b1c9f5c0db8602b5d08aa2e88
Size (unicorn-4.3.1.gem) = 264192 bytes