|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / www / ruby-sass / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.22, Mon Mar 20 16:04:57 2017 UTC (6 years, 6 months ago) by taca
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1
Changes since 1.21: +2 -2
Update ruby-sass to 3.4.23.
3.4.23 (19 December 2016)
* The Sass logger is now instantiated on a per-thread/per-fiber basis and can
now be configured to output to any IO object. This can help services and
processes that wrap Sass compilation reliably extract warnings in a
* Setting the numeric precision by assigning to
Sass::Script::Value::Number.precision is now thread safe. To set for all
threads, be sure to set the precision on the main thread.
* Sass cache files will now be world and group writable if your umask allows
it. Issue #1623
* The supports(...) clause in @import statements now allows bare declarations
as per the CSS specification. Issue #1967
* Fix a bug where, under some circumstances, str-slice() would go to the end
of the string even if $end-at was set.
* Fix conversions between numbers with dpi, dpcm, and dppx units. Previously
these conversions were inverted.
* Support url()s containing quoted strings within unknown directives.
# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.22 2017/03/20 16:04:57 taca Exp $
COMMENT= Powerful, but elegant CSS compiler that makes CSS fun again