|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / www / py-flask-sqlalchemy / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.10, Tue Dec 12 09:53:24 2017 UTC (5 years, 1 month ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4
Changes since 1.9: +4 -4
py-flaks-sqlalchemy: updated to 2.3.2
- Don't mask the parent table for single-table inheritance models.
- If a model has a table name that matches an existing table in the metadata,
use that table. Fixes a regression where reflected tables were not picked up
- Raise the correct error when a model has a table name but no primary key.
- Fix repr on models that don't have an identity because they have not been
- Allow specifying a max_per_page limit for pagination, to avoid users
specifying high values in the request args.
- For paginate with error_out=False, the minimum value for page is
1 and per_page is 0.
- Multiple bugs with __tablename__ generation are fixed. Names will be
generated for models that define a primary key, but not for single-table
inheritance subclasses. Names will not override a declared_attr.
PrimaryKeyConstraint is detected.
- Passing an existing declarative_base() as model_class to
SQLAlchemy.__init__ will use this as the base class instead of creating
one. This allows customizing the metaclass used to construct the base.
- The undocumented DeclarativeMeta internals that the extension uses for
binds and table name generation have been refactored to work as mixins.
Documentation is added about how to create a custom metaclass that does not
do table name generation.
- Model and metaclass code has been moved to a new models module.
_BoundDeclarativeMeta is renamed to DefaultMeta; the old name will be
removed in 3.0.
- Models have a default repr that shows the model name and primary key.
- Fixed a bug where using init_app would cause connectors to always use the
current_app rather than the app they were created for. This caused issues
when multiple apps were registered with the extension.