|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / www / htmldoc / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.49, Mon Feb 1 09:33:12 2021 UTC (8 months, 2 weeks ago) by fcambus
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1
Changes since 1.48: +1 -2
htmldoc: update to 1.9.11.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.11
- Added high-resolution desktop icons for Linux.
- Updated the internal HTTP library to fix truncation of redirection URLs
- Fixed a regression in the handling of character entities for UTF-8 input
- The `--numbered` option did not work when the table-of-contents was disabled
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.10
- Updated local zlib to v1.2.11.
- Updated local libpng to v1.6.37.
- Fixed packaging issues on macOS and Windows (Issue #377, Issue #386)
- Now ignore sRGB profile errors in PNG files (Issue #390)
- The GUI would crash when saving (Issue #391)
- Page comments are now allowed in `pre` text (Issue #394)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.9
- Fixed a redirection issue - some sites (incorrectly) provide an incomplete
Location: URL in the HTTP response.
- Fixed https: support on newer versions of Windows (Issue #378)
- Fixed a problem with remote URLs containing spaces (Issue #379)
- Fixed a UTF-8 processing bug for Markdown files (Issue #383)
- Added support for `<FONT FACE="monospace">` (Issue #385)
# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.49 2021/02/01 09:33:12 fcambus Exp $