|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / time / p5-Time-HiRes / Attic / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.61, Sun Feb 24 10:42:47 2019 UTC (3 years, 11 months ago) by wen
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1
Changes since 1.60: +2 -3
Update to 1.9760
- make utime() available only if we have both fd and name setting
- Adjutst Makefile.PL for windows: the DEFINE() in Makefile.PL
can't be be in sub init() because that sub isn't called on windows
- t/itimer.t: avoid race condition.
- don't truncate nanosec utime
- fallback/const-c.inc: Avoid compiler warning showing up on darwin.
- This version reverts the changes on CPAN that were included in 1.9754 - 1.9758.
Several of these changes caused instability on some windows platforms. We can
revisit these fixes if necessary in Perl 5.29.0
# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.61 2019/02/24 10:42:47 wen Exp $
CATEGORIES= time perl5
COMMENT= Perl5 module for high resolution time, sleep, and alarm