|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / sysutils / ansible-base / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.4, Tue May 4 07:29:58 2021 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by adam
Changes since 1.3: +5 -5
ansible-base: updated to 2.10.9
- ansible-test - Tests run with the ``centos6`` and ``default`` test containers now use a PyPI proxy container to access PyPI when Python 2.6 is used. This allows tests running under Python 2.6 to continue functioning even though PyPI is discontinuing support for non-SNI capable clients.
- Switch to hashlib.sha256() for ansible-test to allow for FIPs mode.
- Prevent ``ansible_failed_task`` from further templating (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/74036)
- ansible-test - Avoid publishing the port used by the ``pypi-test-container`` since it is only accessed by other containers. This avoids issues when trying to run tests in parallel on a single host.
- ansible-test - Fix docker container IP address detection. The ``bridge`` network is no longer assumed to be the default.
- ansible-test - ensure the correct unit test target is given when the ``__init__.py`` file is modified inside the connection plugins directory
- ansible.utils.encrypt now handles missing or unusable 'crypt' library.
- facts - detect homebrew installed at /opt/homebrew/bin/brew
- interpreter discovery - Debian 8 and lower will avoid unsupported Python3 version in interpreter discovery
- undeprecate hash_merge setting and add more docs clarifying its use and why not to use it.
- wait_for module, move missing socket into function to get proper comparrison in time.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.4 2021/05/04 07:29:58 adam Exp $
SHA1 (ansible-base-2.10.9.tar.gz) = 9e7b41367c1612d4a7240cdea079c08c5603df7a
RMD160 (ansible-base-2.10.9.tar.gz) = 49e43a2437f1a174450f4aeafa20c37e17ebe73d
SHA512 (ansible-base-2.10.9.tar.gz) = 093514230a3f6680ddeda07c24e77c2e793475895f44da6e5dd68335341d6fefe10091a124cf84e18475257a099b39fd2c16e6fc0dae0bbaf2d26e70b09c277a
Size (ansible-base-2.10.9.tar.gz) = 6039597 bytes
SHA1 (patch-lib_ansible_module__utils_facts_hardware_netbsd.py) = cdc41b104bffab7badd00446a9d0cdecba32cca2