|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / pkgtools / pkg_comp / PLIST (download)
Revision 1.4, Mon Jan 14 10:53:37 2019 UTC (2 months ago) by jmmv
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.3: +6 -6
Update pkg_comp to 2.1:
Changes in version 2.1
**Released on 2019-01-14.**
* Issue 3: Added a new `PBULK_LOG` setting to point at a location that
holds all build logs, and made the `build` command print out details
about such logs on success and failure.
* Issue 4: Fixed the installable bootstrap kit generated during a build
to not leak pkg_comp-internal paths.
* Issue 10: Fixed generation of pkg_summary so that it includes all
packages and not only those that were explicitly given to the `auto`
or `build` commands after a clean rebuild of the sandbox.
* PR 20: Fixed the default Git repository from jsonn's to NetBSD's as
it has moved upstream.
* Added a new `PKG_DEVELOPER` setting to enable pkgsrc development
from within the sandbox.
@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.4 2019/01/14 10:53:37 jmmv Exp $