|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / parallel / mpi-ch / patches / patch-src_pm_hydra_configure (download)
Revision 1.3, Sat Apr 29 18:18:52 2017 UTC (5 years, 3 months ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2022Q2-base, pkgsrc-2022Q2, pkgsrc-2022Q1-base, pkgsrc-2022Q1, pkgsrc-2021Q4-base, pkgsrc-2021Q4, pkgsrc-2021Q3-base, pkgsrc-2021Q3, pkgsrc-2021Q2-base, pkgsrc-2021Q2, pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +3 -1
Changes in 3.2:
* Added support for MPI-3.1 features including nonblocking collective I/O,
address manipulation routines, thread-safety for MPI initialization,
pre-init functionality, and new MPI_T routines to look up variables
* Fortran 2008 bindings are enabled by default and fully supported.
* Added support for the Mellanox MXM InfiniBand interface. (thanks
to Mellanox for the code contribution).
* Added support for the Mellanox HCOLL interface for collectives.
(thanks to Mellanox for the code contribution).
* Significant stability improvements to the MPICH/portals4
* Completely revamped RMA infrastructure including several
scalability improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
* Added experimental support for Open Fabrics Interfaces (OFI) version 1.0.0.
https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric (thanks to Intel for code contribution)
* The Myrinet MX network module, which had a life cyle from 1.1 till
3.1.2, has now been deleted.
* Several other minor bug fixes, memory leak fixes, and code cleanup.