|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / news / slrn / PLIST (download)
Revision 1.11, Sat Aug 23 09:34:48 2014 UTC (6 years, 5 months ago) by obache
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1, pkgsrc-2016Q4-base, pkgsrc-2016Q4, pkgsrc-2016Q3-base, pkgsrc-2016Q3, pkgsrc-2016Q2-base, pkgsrc-2016Q2, pkgsrc-2016Q1-base, pkgsrc-2016Q1, pkgsrc-2015Q4-base, pkgsrc-2015Q4, pkgsrc-2015Q3-base, pkgsrc-2015Q3, pkgsrc-2015Q2-base, pkgsrc-2015Q2, pkgsrc-2015Q1-base, pkgsrc-2015Q1, pkgsrc-2014Q4-base, pkgsrc-2014Q4, pkgsrc-2014Q3-base, pkgsrc-2014Q3, HEAD
Changes since 1.10: +3 -1
Update slrn to 1.0.1.
Based on PR pkg/49129 by Leonardo Taccari.
Changes since 1.0.0
1. An issue with the wrap_width variable was fixed.
Changes since 0.9.9p1
1. src/charset.c: Avoid using CODESET if it is not defined.
2. doc/slrn.1: Remove blank line at top of file. (Ignatios Souvatzis)
3. src/Makefile.in: /bin/sh on solaris does not like empty lists in a
for loop causing make install to fail. Workaround added
4. src/mime.c: rewrote much of the email address encoding/decoding so
that only comment fields in email addresses are encoded/decoded.
slrn is also smarted in encoding/decoding other headers (based on
patch from Robert Grimm).
5. autoconf/Makefile.in: Added dependencies such that if the
Makefile.in and config.in files have been modified, the user is
told to re-run the configure script.
6. Updated the copyright years to 2009.
7. src/mime.c: Omit the mime headers if the content is pure 7bit.
Also, if mime-headers already exist, do not add append additional
8. configure: Added the configuration option --with-non-gnu-iconv that
can be used to indicate that local version of iconv is not
compatible with GNU iconv (Piotr 'aniou' Meyer).
9. src/charset.c: Upon failure, slrn_test_convert_lines will return the line
that caused it to fail.
10. src/charset.c: If the --debug option is given, slrn will write the
strings that iconv failed to convert to the log file.
11. src/post.c: Skip long line checks between verbatim marks. (Robert
12. src/nntplib.h: Removed duplicate declarations of nntp_server_cmd
and nntp_server_vcmd. (Li Hong).
13. src/decode.c: If an output file already exists, create a new one
by appending an integer to the name.
14. src/slrn.c: work around a SLang_getkey bug that arises when the
underlying read system call is interrupted, and the interrupt hook
creates a different read descriptor.
15. src/misc.c: All error messages (including slang tracebacks) are
logged to the --debug output file.
16. src/art.c,etc: If an article has invalid headers, clear the error
but give the article an initial score of -1000. This number may
be customized using the "invalid_header_score" variable.
17. src/mime.c: In slrn_mime_process_article, decode headers even if
Content-Type is not understood and metamail is needed.
18. src/art.c: Avoid a buffer overflow when reconstructing huge
threads. Thanks to Robert Grimm for finding the problem.
19. src/version.c: %d format was used to print a long integer.
20. src/nntplib.c: slrn user "narke" discovered that his server will
disconnect if an attempt is made to post an empty body. slrn does
this after authenticating with the server to verify that posting
is possible. As a work-around, the response comment from the
AUTHINFO command is parsed.
21. src/sltcp.c: Add support for gnutls logging functions.
22. src/chkslang.c: Fixed a sscanf format issue involving long long
23. src/sltcp.c: Change 21 needed #ifdef SLTCP_HAS_GNUTLS_SUPPORT.
24. src/nntplib.c: A comparison in #20 should have used != instead of
25. doc/slrn.rc: "utf8" changed to "utf-8" (Thomas Wiegner).
26. src/art_misc.c: Increased the search range for a pgp signature.
27. src/misc.c: The rline_update callback function was not handling
the case where no prompt (prompt==NULL) was associated with the
readline object. (M. G. Berberich)
28. src/vfile.c: Add explicit void* to char* cast for better C++
29. doc/tm/: Updated the Makefile and rebuilt the docs
30. src/interp.c, art.c: Added support for an optional argument to the
replace_article function that dictates if the article should be
31. src/*: Updated copyright year and trimmed extra whitespace.
32. macros/mime.sl: Added initial support for multipart mime messages.
See macros/mime.sl for additional information.
33. macros/mime.sl;src/*.c: More support for processing multipart mime
messages, including the ability to save/view the various parts of
34. src/misc.c:generic_read_input: If point is negative, regard it as
an offset from the end of the string. Changes were also made to
the callers of this function accordingly.
35. macros/mailcap.sl: If an executable does not exist on the search
path, skip the mailcap entry.
36. src/interp.c: Added "replace_cooked_article", which is like
to "replace_article", but does not affect the raw lines. mime.sl
was updated to use this.
37. macros/mime.sl: Added an option to the browse menu that permits
the full raw article to be viewed.
38. macros/mime.sl: Added a more informative message when a mime
article is encountered.
39. src/mime.c: A couple of strncmp calls used the wrong length (Patched
by Thomas Wiegner).
40. macros/mime.sl: The boundary subkeyword was not being detected in a
case-insensitive way. Also the wrong filename was mentioned in
the usage comments. (Christian Ebert)
41. macros/mime.sl: Add an option to view all parts of a mime
42. Added a top-level win32 directory containing scripts for building
slrn using MinGW on a Windows system. See doc/INSTALL.w32 for
43. src/*.c: Various win32-specific tweaks to avoid some warnings
generated by MinGW's gcc.
44. win32/msinstall.sl: Use $prefix/share/man instead of $prefix/man
for the directory where man pages are installed.
45. doc/THANKS updated.
46. updated autoconf/config.guess and autoconf/config.sub
47. doc/THANKS rearranged.
48. src/art_misc.c: New config variable: "wrap_width", which sets the
width that will trigger wrapping.
49. doc/: Updated txt docs from slrn doc project's svn repos.
50. Version 1.0 released [Dec 21, 2012].