|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / net / xymonclient / patches / patch-ad (download)
Revision 1.3, Thu Oct 11 18:42:20 2012 UTC (7 years, 10 months ago) by spz
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1, pkgsrc-2016Q4-base, pkgsrc-2016Q4, pkgsrc-2016Q3-base, pkgsrc-2016Q3, pkgsrc-2016Q2-base, pkgsrc-2016Q2, pkgsrc-2016Q1-base, pkgsrc-2016Q1, pkgsrc-2015Q4-base, pkgsrc-2015Q4, pkgsrc-2015Q3-base, pkgsrc-2015Q3, pkgsrc-2015Q2-base, pkgsrc-2015Q2, pkgsrc-2015Q1-base, pkgsrc-2015Q1, pkgsrc-2014Q4-base, pkgsrc-2014Q4, pkgsrc-2014Q3-base, pkgsrc-2014Q3, pkgsrc-2014Q2-base, pkgsrc-2014Q2, pkgsrc-2014Q1-base, pkgsrc-2014Q1, pkgsrc-2013Q4-base, pkgsrc-2013Q4, pkgsrc-2013Q3-base, pkgsrc-2013Q3, pkgsrc-2013Q2-base, pkgsrc-2013Q2, pkgsrc-2013Q1-base, pkgsrc-2013Q1, pkgsrc-2012Q4-base, pkgsrc-2012Q4, HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +4 -1
- fix FreeBSD/Dragonfly properly
- update to newest version
Xymon release 4.3.10 - released on Aug 6 2012
Main features in this release is the addition of inode-checks
on all major platforms, and a series of enhancements to the
Also, building Xymon on most common platforms is now explicitly
described in the "install" document.
* Fix build problems with "errno"
* Fix build problems with OpenSSL in non-default locations
* Fix build problems with certain LDAP configurations
* Fix build problems with RRDtool on FreeBSD / OpenBSD
* Fix problem with ifstat data from Fedora in graphs
* "inode" check on FreeBSD, OpenBSD, OSX, Solaris, HP/UX, AIX
in addition to existing support for Linux
* Document building and installing Xymon on common platforms
(Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris)
* Enhance xymoncfg so it can be used to import Xymon configuration
settings into shell-scripts.
Xymon release 4.3.9 - released on Jul 24 2012
This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
* Fix crash when XYMSRV is undefined but XYMSERVERS is
* Fix error in calculating combo-status messages with
* Fix error in disable-until-TIME or disable-until-OK code
* Fix documentation of DURATION in alerts.cfg / xymond_alert so
it is consistenly listed as being in "minutes".
* Permit explicit use of ">" and ">=" in alerts.cfg
* Permit building without the RRDtool libraries, e.g. for
a network-tester build, but with trend-graphing disabled.
* Full compiler-warning cleanup
* Various configuration/build-script issues fixed.
Xymon release 4.3.8 - released on Jul 15 2012
This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
* Workaround for DNS timeout handling, now fixed at approximately 25
* "hostinfo" command for xymond documented
* confreport only shows processes that are monitored
* analysis.cfg parsing of COLOR for UP rules was broken
* RRD handlers no longer crash after receiving 1 billion updates
* Using .netrc for authentication could crash xymonnet
* "directory" includes would report the wrong filename for missing
* useradm CGI would invoke htpassword twice
* "include" and "directory" now ignores trailing whitespace
* SSLv2 support disabled if SSL-library does not support it
* Minor bugfixes and cleanups of compiler warnings.
* Service status on info page now links to the detailed status page.
* Add RRDGRAPHOPTS setting to permit global user-specified RRD options,
e.g. for font to showgraph CGI
* Add check for the size of public keys used in SSL certificates
(enabled via --sslkeysize=N option for xymonnet)
* Optionally disable the display of SSL ciphers in the sslcert status
(the --no-cipherlist option for xymonnet)
* Improved build-scripts works on newer systems with libraries in
new and surprising places
* Reduce xymonnet memory usage and runtime for ping tests when there
are multiple hosts.cfg entries with the same IP-address.
* Add code for inode-monitoring on Linux. Does not currently work on
any other client platform.
* Added the ability to disable tests until a specific time, instead of
for some interval. Disabling a test also now computes the expire time
for the disable to happen at the next closest minute.