|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / net / py-dns / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.29, Fri Nov 11 09:39:05 2016 UTC (3 years, 7 months ago) by fhajny
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1, pkgsrc-2016Q4-base, pkgsrc-2016Q4
Changes since 1.28: +2 -2
Update net/py-dns to 1.15.0.
* IDNA 2008 support is now available if the "idna" module has been
installed and IDNA 2008 is requested. The default IDNA behavior
is still IDNA 2003. The new IDNA codec mechanism is currently
only useful for direct calls to dns.name.from_text() or
dns.name.from_unicode(), but in future releases it will be
deployed throughout dnspython, e.g. so that you can read a
masterfile with an IDNA 2008 codec in force.
* By default, dns.name.to_unicode() is not strict about which
version of IDNA the input complies with. Strictness can be
requested by using one of the strict IDNA codecs.
* Add AVC RR support.
* Some problems with newlines in various output modes have been
* dns.name.to_text() now returns text and not bytes on Python 3.x
* More miscellaneous fixes for the Python 2/3 codeline merge.