|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / math / glpk / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.18, Mon Sep 8 07:15:01 2008 UTC (11 years, 3 months ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2008Q3-base, pkgsrc-2008Q3, cube-native-xorg-base, cube-native-xorg
Changes since 1.17: +4 -4
* The core LP solver based on the dual simplex method was
re-implemented and now it provides both phases I and II.
* New API routines.
* For description of these new routines see the reference manual
included in the distribution.
* The following API routines are deprecated:
lpx_scale_prob, lpx_std_basis, lpx_adv_basis, lpx_cpx_basis.
* Necessary changes were made in memory allocation routines to
resolve portability issues for 64-bit platforms.
* New version of the routine lpx_write_pb to write problem data
in OPB (pseudo boolean format) was added to the package.
* Two new makefiles were added to build the package for 32- and
64-bit Windows with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2008.
* Two new makefiles were added to build the package with Digital
Mars C/C++ 8.50 and Open Watcom C/C++ 1.6 (for 32-bit Windows).
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.18 2008/09/08 07:15:01 adam Exp $
SHA1 (glpk-4.31.tar.gz) = 880c66d6d586e92970bfbaf7a57a9d04e7f67fd5
RMD160 (glpk-4.31.tar.gz) = 59a6ae7bdbb1cd9bc999b57ac6dd950685c48fe5
Size (glpk-4.31.tar.gz) = 1640854 bytes