|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / mail / claws-mail-pgpmime / PLIST (download)
Revision 1.3, Thu Nov 8 07:29:36 2018 UTC (3 months, 1 week ago) by markd
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +1 -2
claws-mail: update to 3.17.1
* bug fixes:
* the minimum GLib requirement is now 2.28.
* the mimimum GTK+2 requirement is now 2.24.
* nettle is now required, following removal of libcrypt from glibc.
* explicit use of --disable-gnutls is now required if gnuTLS support
is not required.
* SOCKS proxy support has been added.
Global settings can be found on the Mail Handling/Proxy page.
This can be overridden by Account settings on the new Proxy page.
* Accounts can now have their own auto-check intervals, or follow the
* in the options for 'default selection when entering a folder',
'first [...]' has been renamed to 'oldest [...]', and
'newest [...]' items have been added.
* Message List: when changing sort key by clicking column header,
the sort direction is now preserved
* Message View: keypress handling for scrolling, (PgUp/Down, Space,
Backspace), has been improved.
* the Network Log now displays output from LDAP operations.
* "Go to last error" has been added to the Log Window context menu.
* Filtering/Processing: "mark_as_spam" is no longer a final action,
since it does not move the marked message.
* Filtering/Processing: Resent-From and Resent-To have been added in
Any/All header(s) (in Address Book) matcher rules.
* when a Return-Receipt request is received by an unknown address,
the user is now required to choose which Account to send it from.
* Colour Labels: confirmation is asked for when clearing or
overriding existing colour labels.
* Address Book: basic contact merging has been added.
* NetworkManager support: ported from libnm-util/libnm-glib to libnm.
* Dillo plugin: this HTML rendering plugin is now once again
* RSSyl plugin: the modified time is no longer considered when
matching deleted items.
* RSSyl plugin: Handle 404 and other fetch failures better.
* Attachment Remover plugin: the user is now notified about what has
been done when processing multiple selections.
* SpamAssassin plugin: added support for compression (the server must
have compression enabled, and the local spamc too).
* SpamAssassin plugin: disabled SSLv3.
* when using the hidden preference, hide_timezone, the time in the
Date header is converted to UTC.
* various other UI improvements.
* many behind-the-scenes improvements.
* bug fixes:
* Preferences: for the 'default selection on entering a folder' on
the Display/Summaries page, the first new, first unread, and first
marked message options are now sort-order aware.
* Preferences: the previously hidden preference to 'Warn when sending
to more recipients than ' has been added to the
Mail Handling/Sending page.
* Preferences: Toolbars/Compose window: Sign/Encrypt toggle buttons
can been added to the toolbar.
* Preferences: Fancy Plugin: allow stylesheet file/folder names to
have spaces in them.
* Account Preferences: a 'Show password' checkbox has been added next
to the password fields.
* Account Preferences: the OpenPGP and S/MIME preferences have been
split into two separate pages.
* Account Preferences: newline characters are disallowed in account
usernames and passwords, and warnings are shown to the user if this
* Compose: more UTF-8 list-item characters have been added.
* Address book: a 'Show password' checkbox has been added next to the
LDAP server 'bind password' field.
* GPG: full key/signature fingerprints are now shown instead of the
* SSL Certificate Manager: added support for ipv6 addresses.
* NNTP: Fetch XOVER and XHDR data in batches of 5000 and use the
statusbar progress meter when opening/refreshing a NNTP folder.
* CLI: the --insert option has been added to --compose, to allow
inserting files from the command line.
* Plugins window: keyboard shortcuts to Load/Unload buttons have
* PDF Viewer Plugin: a print button has been added.
* The HTML parser now supports all entities.
* Tools: a simple bash completion helper has been added,
* Bug fixes:
* Bug fixes:
* More granular options on when to open a selected message have been
added. There are now several checkboxes on the Display/Summaries
page of the Preferences which allow a greater flexibility.
* Compose window: Show the total size of attachments on the
* Compose window: Bcc has been added to the headers drop-down list.
* Folder list: Top-level folders can now be copied. They are created
as regular folders in the target mailbox.
* Folder selection dialogue: Left/right keys collapse/expand rows.
Further keypress will move the cursor to parent or first child,
* Menu items: 'Mark all unread [recursively]' has been added to the
folder context menu, message list menu, and the main window menu
* Toolbar actions: Mark, Unmark, Lock, Unlock, Mark [all] read, Mark
[all] unread, Ignore Thread, Watch Thread, and Delete Duplicate
Messages have been added to the main window toolbar's Actions list.
* Account compose signature: The value of the signature file now
takes a path relative to the user's home directory in addition to a
* Icon Themes: Support for SVG themes with icon scaling capabilities
has been added. This requires libRSVG 2.40.5 or newer.
* Hidden preferences: colours for specifying Tags, QuickSearch, and
auto-filled header values have been added, both foreground and
background. Respectively, tags_color, tags_bgcolor,
qs_active_color, qs_active_bgcolor, qs_error_color,
qs_error_bgcolor, default_header_color, and default_header_bgcolor.
* Hidden preferences: warn_sending_many_recipients_num, if greater
than zero, a warning dialogue is shown when the number of
recipients exceeds the number given.
* GData plugin: This plugin now requires libgdata version 0.17.2 or
* TNEF parser plugin: This plugin now uses an external libytnef.
* vCalendar plugin: This plugin now uses an external libical, version
2.0.0 or newer is required.
* Mail Archiver plugin: - updated to support some of the compression
formats up to libarchive 3.2.2
* Several minor UI improvements.
* Bug fixes: