|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / mail / claws-mail-pgpinline / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.41, Fri Apr 3 12:34:44 2015 UTC (3 years, 11 months ago) by nros
Changes since 1.40: +1 -2
Update of claws-mail and the plugins that comes with it's distfile to
* Use 'gnutls_priority' hidden account preference for POP3 and
STARTTLS connections, in addition to SMTP.
* RSSyl plugin: Enable use of .netrc to store network credentials.
* Remove dependency on intltool.
* Remove appdata.
* Updated translations: Norwegian Bokmål.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 3306, 'HTML tag is not always rendered in error
o bug 3308, 'build ignores --localedir'
* SSLv3 server connections are now disabled by default, in response
to the POODLE vulnerability, see
* Several PGP/Core plugin improvements
Indicate when a key has been revoked or has expired when displaying
signature status. For example,
"Good signature from %s, but the key has expired."
"Good signature from %s, but the key has been revoked."
When displaying the full information, show the Validity, and the
Owner Trust level. Also indicate expired and revoked keys, and
The "Content-Disposition: attachment" flag in PGP/MIME signed
messages has been removed. It was confusing for cetain MUAs.
* A new version of the RSSyl plugin, completely redesigned and
rewritten. Migration from the previous version is automatic,
it has a new storage format in ~/.claws-mail/RSSyl/ (hierarchical
directories instead of flat file format). It uses the expat
library instead of libxml2 for parsing feed data.
* The results of TAB address completion in the Compose window have
Order of results:
1. Match beginning of name
2. Match beginning of additional names
3. Match complete email address before @
4. Match beginning of email address
5. Compare relative position of match
6. Compare name alphabetically
7. Compare address alphabetically.
* Due to popular demand, use of the Up key in the message body in the
Compose window stops at the top of the message body and does not
continue up to the header fields. This reverts the behaviour
introduced in version 3.10.0.
* In the Compose window, when navigating with the arrow keys,
selecting, and thus modifying, the Account selector is now
* In the Compose window, a mnemonic (s) has been added to the Subject
* The Queue folder is highlighted if there are messages in its sub-
folders and the tree is collapsed.
* When sorting messages by 'thread date', clicking the 'Date' column
header will now toggle between ascending/descending and will not
switch to 'date' sorting.
* A new QuickSearch filter has been added that searches a header's
H S : messages which contain S in the value of any header.
* A Reply-To field has been added to the main Template configuration.
* The menubar can now be hidden, default hotkey: F12.
* Fancy plugin: A user-controlled stylesheet can now be used.
* Python plugin: Add flag attributes to MessageInfo object.
* Python plugin: Make 'account' property of ComposeWindow read/write.
* Libravatar plugin: a network timeout option has been added.
* appdata has been added for package managers, it must be
specifically enabled, using ./configure --enable-appdata
See http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/ for further
* The tbird2claws.py script, for converting a Thunderbird mailbox to
a Claws Mail mailbox, now handles sub-directory recursion.
* Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Dutch,
Esperanto, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Slovak, Spanish,
* Bug fixes:
o bug 3173, 'quick search ignores trailing blank'
o bug 3211, 'Fails to build in Debian hurd-i386 architecture'
o bug 3212, 'When msgnum matches a sub-folder name, fetch
o bug 3221, 'IMAP: Claws Mail has issues with Yahoo IMAP
o bug 3235, 'Extraneous double quotes inside base64-encoded
From header confuse 'Reply' action'
o bug 3236, 'sc_html_parse_tag() does not recognize '
as line break'
o bug 3246, 'attachment open: "remember this" ignored if
~/.mailcap does not exist'
o bug 3265, 'procmime.c: unbalanced flockfile() /
o bug 3300, 'Cannot send/receive mail when SSL 3.0 is not
supported on the server'
o Debian bug 755022, '[claws-mail-spam-report] likely useless
to report to Debian because of the use of http
instead of https'
o Disable SSL3.0 entirely as a Poodle fix.
o fix msg display when utf8_instead_of_locale_for_broken_mail
is turned off and you use a UTF-8 locale
o fix building without gnuTLS support
o Don't differentiate the protocols used when using direct
SSL/TLS versus STARTTLS
o disallow editing any account (even current account) when at
least one compose window is open
o Actually display "(No From)" in messageview's From column
o When changing focus in folderview, make sure the newly
focused folder is visible first.
o various fixes to flaws reported by Coverity scan
o PGP/Core plugin: Don't automatically re-check signatures
o PGP/Core plugin: fix erroneous 'untrusted' msg based on
validity not trust
o Make INBOX case-insensitive (as RFC states)
o Python plugin: Fix ComposeWindow.get_account_selection
* Add an account preference to allow automatically accepting
unknown and changed SSL certificates, if they're valid (that is,
if the root CA is trusted by the distro).
* RFE 3196, 'When changing quicksearch Search Type, set focus to
search input box'
* PGP/Core plugin: Generate 2048 bit RSA keys.
* Major code cleanup.
* Extended claws-mail.desktop with Compose and Receive actions.
* Updated Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto,
Finnish, French, German,Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian,
Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish translations.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 2728, 'erroneous switching from one to three column
o bug 2981, 'claws-mail-3.9.3 compilation warnings'
o bug 3170, 'QuickSearch fights with View/Hide read threads
o bug 3179, 'Win32: Please add 'gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1' to
o bug 3201, 'Fix memory corruption in sc_html_read_line()'
o Debian bug 730050, 'vcalendar plugin crash'
o Fix GCond use with newer Glib
o Fix the race fix, now preventing the compose window to be
o Fix "File (null) doesn't exist" error dialog, when
attaching a non-existing file via --attach
o Fix spacing in Folderview if the font is far from the
o RSSyl: When parsing RSS 2.0, ignore <link> tags with a
o RSSyl: Check for existence of xmlNode namespace, to prevent
NULL pointer crashes.
* Complete SSL certificate chains are now saved, and if built with
Libetpan 1.4.1, the IMAP SSL connection's certificate chain is made
available. Both of these allow correct certificate verification
instead of a bogus 'No certificate issuer found' status.
* Auto-configuration of account email servers, based on SRV records,
is now possible. (GLib >= 2.22 is required.)
* Added a preference to avoid automatically drafting emails that are
to be sent encrypted, (Configuration/Preferences/Compose/Writing).
* Messages saved as Drafts are now saved as New, highlighting the
Drafts folder, in order to draw the attention to unfinished mails
* It is now possible to add a 'Replace signature' button to the
Compose window toolbar.
* Quotation wrapping and undo/redo in the Compose window has been
* 'Reply to all' now excludes your own address.
* The 'Generate X-Mailer header' option has been renamed 'Add user
agent header' and applies to both X-Mailer and X-Newsreader
* Added hidden preferences, 'address_search_wildcard' and
'folder_search_wildcard', to choose between matching from start of
the folder name/address or any part of the name. (Activating these
options restores the previous behaviour.)
* Added hidden preference 'enable_avatars' to control the internal
capture/render process, and which allows disabling it by external
plugins for example.
* 'Check for new folders' now only updates the folder list, not
updating the contents of folders. If needed, it can be followed by
'Check for new messages'
* When using Redirect, the redirecting account's address is used in
the SMTP MAIL FROM instead of the original sender's address.
* NEW: Libravatar plugin, which displays avatars from
* Added support for an arbitrary number and sources of 'avatars' and
images for email senders, and migrated Face and X-Face headers.
* Avatars are now included when printing mails.
* The GPG keyring can now be used as the source for address auto-
* The vCalendar and RSSyl plugins now have an option to disable SSL
certificate verification (and check them by default).
* The ClamAV plugin now pops up an error message only once instead of
* Updated the man page and the manual.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Czech, Dutch,
Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Slovak,
Spanish, and Swedish translations.
* Added Esperanto translation.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 1644, 'race condition between message move and mark as
read after timeout'
o bug 2119, 'Check for new folders on remote mailboxes is
o bug 2145, 'Claws becomes unresponsive and gets Killed while
moving messages between imap folders'
o bug 2179, 'Improve quotation wrapping support'
0 bug 2238, 'Incorrect undo/redo operations after paste with
replace from context menu'
o bug 2389, 'GnuPG: invalid/revoked user IDs accepted'
o bug 2398, 'Race when closing compose during drafting'
o bug 2447, 'Compose window crashes if moving a folder that
is being replied to'
o bug 2643, 'claws crash when accessing imap folder'
o bug 2875, 'SMTP session disconnects before recieving'
o bug 2991, 'POP3 sessions duplicated" on race conditions'
o bug 3020, 'Use theme doesn't change some icons until
o bug 3055, 'Claws segfaults when cancelling a sticky search
after changing folder'
o bug 3038, 'Select a folder incorrectly matches on number in
o bug 3039, 'displaying one specific html email lead in 100%
o bug 3040, 'Handle revoked GPG private keys'
o bug 3050, 'Claws segfaults when attempting to delete a tag'
o bug 3094, 'OK or Yes to create new directory ?'
o bug 3100, 'Automatic account selection on reply fails if
name is quoted and contains a comma'
o bug 3105, 'vCal plugin via https does not check SSL peer
certificates or host'
o bug 3106, 'rssyl plugin does not verify SSL peer at all'
o bug 3107, 'Height of row in message list does not reflect
font size - three columns, small screen layout'
o bug 3116, 'invalid DTSTART in ics subscription makes claws
o bug 3117, 'full-day event shown from 01:00 to 01:00 next
o bug 3120, '"Error - File is empty" when redirecting mail
with empty parts'
o bug 3131, 'Crash on reccurent events with no DTSTART'
o bug 3138, 'PGP/Inline crashes on signature check if gpgme
failed to init'
o bug 3139, 'Mainwindow unresponsive due to a busy loop'
o bug 3145, 'Memory corruption in imap_disconnect_all'
o bug 3146, 'Memory corruption when deleting a message from
o bug 3147, 'verify_folderlist_xml() leaks memory'
o bug 3148, 'Logic error in claws_get_socket_name()'
o bug 3150, 'etpan_certificate_check() leaks memory'
o bug 3155, 'Memory leaks found by Valgrind in
o bug 3169, 'threaded message list performance issue'
o bug 3964, 'headers in wrong order -- file src/common/ssl.c'
o Fix lots of memory leaks
o Fix interference from liboverlay-scrollbar
o Fix some typos
o Fix some layout issues when user has large GTK font
o Fix message search starting from end
o Fix disappearing MIME icon highlight in mails with PGP
o When autoselecting account for a new message, quoted
recipient names are handled better.
o Python plugin: Also check for _PyGtk_API being a PyCapsule
o MailMBOX plugin: Fix parsing UTC dates
o vCalendar plugin: recognition of quoted parameter values,
which are legal.
o ClamAV plugin: Fix a format string error.