|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / mail / claws-mail-pgpcore / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.7, Mon May 12 02:25:40 2008 UTC (10 years, 10 months ago) by smb
Changes since 1.6: +5 -5
Update to claws-mail 3.4.0:
* Added support for /dev/mem_notify. This Linux kernel feature
will allow applications to be notified that memory has to be
freed before getting OOM-killed.
For more information: http://lwn.net/Articles/267013/
* Enabled moving/copying folders to root folders when using the
folder selection dialogue.
* Global and per-folder templates can now override the From name.
* Added a tooltip with extended folder stats. (Hover the cursor over
the short stats on the right, below the message list.)
* Implemented 2-line items in the message list when in three column
* Added support for png themes.
* Added an icon for attached patches (text/x-patch and text/x-diff).
* When viewing a message that has a large amount of text, show a
maximum of 1MB of text and add a noticeview to show optionally show
the whole message.
* Added a button to the templates preferences to restore defaults for
* Added search in filtering rules list.
* Bogofilter Plugin:
Added a "learn from whitelist" preference.
Added information when fetching large messages.
Added support for Kmail/Kaddressbook.
* Forbid attaching anything containing "../" or ".ssh/" in mailto:
* Add a hidden preference, 'use_networkmanager', to disable
* Due to licensing problems, the ClamAV plugin has been removed from
the Claws Mail core distribution and can now been found packaged
separately or with the 'extra plugins' package.
* Added NetworkManager support
This is built by default if the dependencies are satisfied; it can
be specifically disabled with '--disable-networkmanager-support'.
This enables Claws Mail to track changes to the network status.
* Added DIGEST-MD5 support for IMAP authentication
* Added Folder Properties option, 'Run processing rules when opening'
to the General page.
* Added sub-sorting to the Message List; when the Sort type is either
Subject, From, To or Tags, sub-sorting by Date will be active.
* Added from=address to the mailto sequence
The 'from' will try to select the first matching account in the
Accounts list, otherwise it will use the usual account selection
mechanism but will override it with the given 'from' address.
* Added insert=FILE to the mailto sequence (stands for 'insert file')
This adds the ability to create a new message from the command-line,
with the body set from the contents of an existing file.
* Added mailto with NNTP accounts
This comes into play if mailto is used when an NNTP account is the
default account or if an NNTP account address is used with 'from'.
* Added several GUI improvements to the Filtering, Processing, Tags,
Actions, Templates, Logging and Address Book dialogues
* Added a tooltip to the 'replied' icon in the Message List which
indicates 'click to see your reply' feature.
* Added 'claws-mail --version-full' to display the version and a list
of the compiled-in features
* Implemented speed-ups to list operations, deletions and cache
* Updated the man page
* The Trayicon plugin icons are now themable.
* text/calendar message parts are now automatically displayed if a
plugin handling text/calendar is loaded, e.g. vCalendar.
* Maemo: connect HW status change signal for shutdown
* Maemo: identify mmc1 and mmc2 more clearly in the GUI
* Maemo: Make dnd threshold higher