|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / inputmethod / ibus-chewing / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.5, Sun Dec 4 12:40:42 2011 UTC (8 years, 2 months ago) by obache
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2012Q1-base, pkgsrc-2012Q1, pkgsrc-2011Q4-base, pkgsrc-2011Q4
Changes since 1.4: +4 -5
Update ibus-chewing to 1.3.10.
- Fixed Bug 726335 (Google issue 1281)- [abrt] ibus-chewing-184.108.40.206-3.fc15: g_atomic_int_get:
Process /usr/libexec/ibus-engine-chewing was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV) using patch from Scott Tsai
- Fixed Bug 727018 - ibus compose file needs a symbol tag for gnome-shell
- Fixed characters duplication problem (Google issue 1245, GitHub ibus-chewing issue 2)
- Fixed KP-Enter not been able to commit preedit buffer. (Google issue 1303, GitHub ibus-chewing issue 4)
- Depends on cmake-fedora now.
- Fixed issue 1274, which is addressed by yusake's comments on d9009bf.
- Add compile flag for GNOME3.
- Add command line option: showFlags
- ibus-gnome special symbol
- Thanks Fred Chien's patch against that candidate window cannot be closed
with escape key since selected tone.
- Thanks Fourdollar's patch for Fix plain zhuyin with space as selection problem.
- Remove support for ibus-1.2 and prior.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.5 2011/12/04 12:40:42 obache Exp $
SHA1 (ibus-chewing-1.3.10-Source.tar.gz) = e9f92370c1ad99d5076b4e288704fadb759928be
RMD160 (ibus-chewing-1.3.10-Source.tar.gz) = 84d4167a0d2c4019f165280cabea2afeaaee4464
Size (ibus-chewing-1.3.10-Source.tar.gz) = 75365 bytes