|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / ham / hamlib / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.49, Sat Feb 13 01:02:18 2021 UTC (8 weeks ago) by gdt
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, HEAD
Changes since 1.48: +2 -3
ham/hamlib: Update to 4.1
* rigctld and rigs should be more robust for disconnect problems
* Several fixes for Icom and Yaesu rigs
* Nobody should need to use rig->caps or rig->state anymore
If you need a variable added please contact us.
Note that rig->state abstraction is not implemented yet...no need known
* New rig_get_caps_int and rig_get_caps_cptr functions to replace using caps-> values
* New rig_get_function to replace using caps-> function pointers
* Fix shared library problem with WSJTX, JTDX, and JS8Call
* New model Barrett 950
* API/ABI changes, advance ABI to 4 0 0.
* Add GPIO and GPION options for DCD. Jeroen Vreeken
* New backend: ELAD FDM DUO. Giovanni, HB9EIK.
* New RIG_LEVEL_RFPOWER_METER_WATTS level
* All channel functions now take a vfo argument
* New rotator backend: iOptron. Bob, KD8CGH
* New model: Icom IC-R8600. Ekki, DF4OR
* New utility: rigctlcom. Mike, W9MDB
* New model: FT847UNI for unidirectional early serial numbers. Mike, W9MDB
* Remove GNU Texinfo files and build system dependency.
* Rig model numbers have changed to allow future growth
* Fix a lot of static code analysis errors and warnings. Mike, W9MDB
* Rearrange directory structure to put rigs and rotators sources
under their own subdirectories. Mike, W9MDB
* rig_get_channel changed to add read_only flag.
* rigctl(d) f command also returns VFO now.
* caching of vfo, frequency, mode, and ptt speeds up rigctld for all.
* caching of kenwood/yaesu "IF" speeds up polling from WSJTX/JTDX.
* rig_get_channel now has read_only flag but it still needs to be
implemented based on rig behavior, so if you use rig_get_channel you
may get a RIG_ENIMPL error to contact us for fixing it.
* New rig backend for Elecraft K4.
* New rig backend for PowerSDR (Flex and Apache users).
* Many fixes and enhancements. Mike, W9MDB and many contributors
* PTT port is no longer shared by default, use --set-conf=ptt_share=1 to enable