|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / graphics / gimp / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.102, Mon Jun 15 11:00:45 2020 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by ryoon
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2
Changes since 1.101: +5 -5
gimp: Update to 2.10.20
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.10.18 to GIMP 2.10.20
- Crop tool now has a "Delete cropped pixels" option active only in
image crop mode, allowing to choose whether to crop layers or only
the canvas (cropped pixels will be made invisible as out-of-canvas
but would still be present). The option is unchecked by default,
as it is the non-destructive behavior, which also means the
default behavior is changed.
- Crop tool in image crop mode will not crop layers with "Lock
pixels" on, anymore, even if "Delete cropped pixels" is checked.
- Painting tools can now restore opacity and blend mode from
- Image / Precision renamed to Image > Encoding
- Tool groups can now display their tool list on hover rather than
on click. This can be set in Preferences, in the Toolbox tab.
- Improved update notification GUI in About dialog, and now also
showing an update comment when one was set in gimp_versions.json.
- Palette Editor dockable: the color index in the current palette is
now shown in front of the color name.
- In file-psd, make the data_start and data_len fields of the
PSDimageres and PSDlayerres structs unsigned, to avoid potential
- file-raw: Canon CR3 files are now properly recognized by GIMP and
sent to your raw developer software of choice.
- PNG and TIFF export: "Save color values from transparent pixels"
defaults now to not saving color values (i.e. channels set to 0)
when alpha channel is present and 0 itself.
- PDF import: multi-pages are now imported in bottom-first order,
similar to animated formats, and also similar to defaults for PDF
export. This brings consistency but break existing behavior, hence
needs to be noted.
- Added support for exporting 16-bit PSDs, read and write channels
from/to PSd in the right order
- The 'Vignette' filter now has on-canvas controls
- New 'Filters -> Blur -> Focus Blur' filter with on-canvas controls
to emulate out-of-focus blurring
- New 'Filters -> Blur -> Variable Blur' filter that uses an aux
mask input to blur an image with variable intensity
- New 'Filters -> Light and Shadow -> Bloom' filter
- British English, Catalan, Chinese (Taiwan), Dutch, Finnish,
German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian,
Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Replace fileicon.ico with version contain 24x24, 64x64, 128x128,
and 256x256 sizes for Windows icon
- Replace wilber.ico with version containing 128x128 size of Windows
- #189, #354, #872, #1439, #3405, #3533, #3558, #3777, #3841, #4094,
#4328, #4363, #4487, #4618, #4641, #4663, #4696, #4734, #4745,
##4793, 4827, #4846, #4858, #4871, #4895, #4904, #4919, #4967,
##4968, #4992, 4996, #5009, #5010, #5033