|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / graphics / enblend-enfuse / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.2, Wed Dec 16 21:28:35 2009 UTC (9 years, 10 months ago) by adam
Changes since 1.1: +5 -3
* Huge new documentation in Info, PS, PDF, and XHTML formats. Plain
HTML format is not supported because it cannot portably render MathML.
* New manual pages.
* Automatic bit depth conversion between input and output images if
* Compilation without image cache works again
("--disable-image-cache"). Speedups of up to 30% have been reported
on the amd64 architecture.
* Enblend and Enfuse accept repsonse files in addition to literal
image files. Response files contain lists of image filenames or
names of other response files.
* Lots of new warnings if a command-line option has no effect, like,
for example, combining a mask optimization option with "--no-optimize".
* Enblend shows the initial, unoptimized seam line in addition to the
optimized one in all seam-line visualization images (option "--visualize").
* Enblend and Enfuse read multi-layer TIFF files ("multi directory" in
TIFF jargon). It is even possible to mix multi-layer with single
layer images. This partially fixes SourceForge bug ID 1170329.
* Save masks with (lossless) "Deflate" compression.
* An improved wrap-around option, formerly only "-w", now "-wMODE" and
"--wrap=MODE", lets the user determine whether to create a 360
degrees horizontal or vertical panorama. It is possible to wrap
around vertically and horizontally at the same time.
* Without any output filename given, i.e. no "-o" option, the output
filename now defaults to "a.tif", making "-o" truly an option.
* The user has better control of the number of pyramid levels.
Previously only the maximum number in any blend could be reduced
by the "-l" option. Now, the maximum number can be reduced by a
fixed amount no matter what the actual maximum number of permissible
pyramid levels is.
* Use OpenMP to make better use of multi-processor machines. As the
image cache is not reentrant, OpenMP can only be activated when the
image cache is disabled.
* Enblend and Enfuse issue messages following the GNU standard.
* Bug Fixes