|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / games / xgalaga / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.14, Fri Nov 20 13:50:23 2020 UTC (2 years, 2 months ago) by nia
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q3-base, pkgsrc-2021Q3, pkgsrc-2021Q2-base, pkgsrc-2021Q2, pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4
Changes since 1.13: +9 -16
xgalaga: Update to 188.8.131.52
Version 2.1.01.0 (HR 2008/03/05)
- Updated configure.in and Makefile.in for building an new configure
script and Makefile with BSD support (autoconf -o configure configure.in).
The goal is to build on supported platforms 'out of the box'. If there
is anything to do, please let me know at
tshe_hermann remove_this at web dot de
- Added scrolling credits in the title screen. Therefore increased
the third paragraph of the version number.
Version 2.1.00.2 (HR 2008/02/11)
- Changed numbering scheme to a dotted style to become better compatibility
with distro's numbering scheme.
- Fixed broken sound. xgal.sndsrv.linux opens /dev/dsp now with O_WRONLY.
This makes simultaneously playing oggs working.
- Added man page (content and build handling). Added <s> and <Q> key.
Version 2.1.00-1 (HR 2008/02/07)
- added ifdefs in score.c for compiling with no sound support
- added file mkinstalldirs. Needed by make install
Version 2.1.00-0 (HR 2008/02/06)
- This release is mainly a bugfix relase. Some of them are years old.
See hints below.
- added the xgalaga_2.0.34-44.diff from debian. Thanks to Joey Hess for
collecting all these stuff over the years.
Main changes are: compiling xgalaga-hyperspace, full screen mode, security
fixes for HOME-Variable and global score file, joystick support,
improvements of sound server, new weapons machine gun and spread shot, ....
- Bugs as reported at sourceforge Request ID 1394882 "make error on fc4 64-bit"
and 1167157 "make error on FC3" are supposed to be fixed. Changed the order
of header files in several .c files. I have no 64 bit system to test this,
but I got the same error on ubuntu 7.10
- Debian bug report #149743: "xgalaga starts when i want to turn sounds off" is
fixed. In fact, it started on any key except <q> or <Q>. Now starts only on
the keys <k> and <m> as stated in the last line on the title screen.
Turning sound off works during the game and at the title screen. For clarity
there is now a 'Q' (=quiet) right from the level, which appears, when sound
is switched off.
- Debian bug report #60266: "Too slow when sounds are not available" is
probably fixed. I could not exactly reproduce the bug. On my box, xgalaga
crashes totally. Maybe it depends on the sound system. I added the evaluation
of the returncode on writing to /dev/dsp. The crash was gone away.
- Debian bug report #399987 "xgalaga -level accepts ""impossible to loose""
levels" is partially fixed. The -level parameter value is cut to 15. Higher
levels are still avalable by playing (good luck).
- Added a couple of additional key codes. The <p> (pause) and <s> (toggle
sound) did not work, because they produce key codes increased with 256.
Editing the high score name also didn't work on the same reason.
- Added bugfix for " Fix seg fault" as reported on sourceforge
- Changed order of libs in configure.in. This (and some other improvements)
makes xgalaga compile under Cygwin/X