|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / games / chocolate-doom / DESCR (download)
Revision 1.1, Fri Aug 30 17:33:25 2019 UTC (13 months, 3 weeks ago) by micha
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, HEAD
chocolate-doom: Imported version 3.0.0
OK from yhardy@.
Chocolate Doom aims to accurately reproduce the original DOS version of
Doom and other games based on the Doom engine in a form that can be
run on modern computers.
Originally, Chocolate Doom was only a Doom source port. The project
now includes ports of Heretic and Hexen, and Strife.
Chocolate Doom's aims are:
* To always be 100% Free and Open Source software.
* Portability to as many different operating systems as possible.
* Accurate reproduction of the original DOS versions of the games,
* Compatibility with the DOS demo, configuration and savegame files.
* To provide an accurate retro "feel" (display and input should
behave the same).
This is a game engine - the data files are not included.