|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / emulators / xroar / options.mk (download)
Revision 1.1, Fri Oct 2 10:25:03 2020 UTC (12 months, 3 weeks ago) by ryoon
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q3-base, pkgsrc-2021Q3, pkgsrc-2021Q2-base, pkgsrc-2021Q2, pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, HEAD
emulators/xroar: import xroar-0.36.2
XRoar - a Dragon/Tandy Coco emulator
XRoar is a Dragon emulator that runs on a wide variety of platforms.
Due to hardware similarities, XRoar also emulates the Tandy Colour
Computer (CoCo) models 1 & 2. Some features are:
* Emulates Dragon 32, Dragon 64, Dragon 200-E, Tandy CoCo 1 & 2, and
* Emulates DragonDOS, Delta and RSDOS disk systems.
* Emulates the Orchestra 90-CC stereo sound cartridge.
* Supports both raw and translated keyboard modes.
* Reads and writes virtual cassettes (compact '.cas' files and audio
* Reads and writes VDK, JVC and DMK format virtual floppy diskettes.
* Saves and loads machine snapshots.
* Provides a GDB target for remote debugging.
* Games Master Cartridge support, including SN76489 sound chip.
* MOOH RAM expansion + SPI support.
* Glenside IDE support.