|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / emulators / xroar / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.4, Wed Dec 1 03:39:19 2021 UTC (6 months, 3 weeks ago) by ryoon
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2022Q2-base, pkgsrc-2022Q2, pkgsrc-2022Q1-base, pkgsrc-2022Q1, pkgsrc-2021Q4-base, pkgsrc-2021Q4, HEAD
Changes since 1.3: +4 -4
xroar: Update to 1.0.2
Version 1.0.2, Tue 23 Nov 2021
* Fix single-bit sound feedback into PIA.
* Revert SDL audio to callbacks, helps with Windows ["sloopy malibu"]
* Fix MC10 INT/EXT wiring [Jim Gerrie]
* 6801/6803: implement more illegal instructions [with Greg Dionne]
* 6803: Lower bits of address to data bus for floating reads [Greg Dionne]
* MC10: Only set lower 6 bits on keyboard read [Greg Dionne]
Version 1.0.1, Sat 20 Nov 2021
* Fix cart disable logic when loading other media [".mad.", Stewart Orchard]
* MC6801/6803: TST resets CC.C, unlike MC6809.
* Revert colourburst for NTSC colour modes with CSS+GM0 [Allen Huffman]
Version 1.0, Tue 16 Nov 2021
* Initial CoCo 3 support.
* Fix MPI FIRQ handling [Paul Fiscarelli]
* New option -tv-input configures type of video used by machine.
* New option -kbd-bind for user mapping of (untranslated) keys.
* Fix duplicate-IDAM issue when reformatting disks [Paul Fiscarelli]
* Initial MC-10 support (including MC6803 emulation).
* Fix occasional spurious NMI in RSDOS [Simon Jonassen]
* New snapshot format to support CoCo 3, MC-10.
* New specific load options: -load-fdX, -load-hdX, -load-sd, -load-tape
* IDE, NX32, MOOH now all require user to specify an image.
* Games Master Cartridge no longer marked autostart by default.
* Tape play/pause function (mainly for MC-10 which has no motor remote).
* Snapshot saves only RAM contents into .ram files [Phill Harvey-Smith]
* List physical joysticks on -joy-axis help or -joy-button help.
* Control+M toggles menubar where appropriate.
Version 0.37, Sat 14 Aug 2021
* Add Control+Shift+D to flush disk images
* Support leading "~/" in filenames, not just path elements
* New option -tape-hysteresis (with new default of 1% tape input hysteresis)
* New option -tape-rewrite-gap-ms _ms_ sets gap length during rewrite
* New option -tape-rewrite-leader _bytes_ sets leader length during rewrite
* Document previously added option -tape-pan
* Detect pulse widths for CUE data when using -tape-rewrite
* RACE Computer Expansion Cage support (-cart mpi-race)
* Removed -fast-sound option (and related menu options)