|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / emulators / fuse / DESCR (download)
Revision 1.2, Fri Jun 8 18:40:55 2012 UTC (11 months, 2 weeks ago) by shattered
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2013Q1-base, pkgsrc-2013Q1, pkgsrc-2012Q4-base, pkgsrc-2012Q4, pkgsrc-2012Q3-base, pkgsrc-2012Q3, pkgsrc-2012Q2-base, pkgsrc-2012Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +2 -2
Typo, whitespace edits.
Fuse is the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator.
* Working 48K/128K/+2/+2A Speccy emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any
computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files.
* Sound (on system supporting the Open Sound System or BSD/Solaris).
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
* Very basic support for RZX files.