|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / emulators / cannonball / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.5, Tue Apr 27 14:39:19 2021 UTC (15 months, 2 weeks ago) by fox
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q3-base, pkgsrc-2021Q3, pkgsrc-2021Q2-base, pkgsrc-2021Q2
Changes since 1.4: +6 -5
emulators/cannonball: Updates to 0.34
Changes since 0.32:
Car Handling Options, Colours & More!
* Car Setup Options (selectable in Settings -> Engine -> Car Setup)
* [Car Handling] Top Speed of 352kph option.
* [Car Handling] Grippy Tyres option.
* [Car Handling] Drive offroad without losing speed option.
* [Car Handling] Strong Bumper option. Hit other cars without
sliding/losing as much speed.
* [Car Colours] Eventually these will be hooked up to something
interesting, but for now you simply toggle them in the menu.
* [Controls] Possible to invert analog pedal axis in config.xml
* [Bug] Fixed issue present on original hardware, where 1 horizontal
line of road bleeds onto music selection and map screen fixed, when
fix_bugs enabled in config.xml
* [Bug] Fixed issue present in the original game, where the passengers
palettes would be incorrect on passing the finish line for 3/5
* [Bug] Fixed a visual glitch that persisted for 1/60th of a second when
passing the finish line in 60fps mode
* [High Score Entry] Possible to delete last initial (not present in
original game, but enabled by default in config.xml)
* [High Score Entry] Possible to change default timeout value in config.xml
* [Music Selection] Possible to change default timeout value in config.xml
* [Shadows] Darkness increased to match hardware, as opposed to MAME.
Can be toggled in config.xml
* [Menus] Reorganised menu structure. Added Freeplay and Timing Fixes
* [Roms] Support for both versions of fixed sample rom
* New Icon on Windows build
Switch & 3DS Audio Support
Good news: This release focuses on enabling the new music from the Nintendo
3DS and Nintendo Switch version to be used. This audio is in native format,
rather than streamed. Yey.
Bad news: It is incredibly complex to extract the audio. And I cannot provide
it for legal reasons. Boo.
I have provided a wiki page which provides a rough overview of what's
involved. I'll add instructions for the 3DS release at a later date.
Please replace your old config.xml file when upgrading to this release.
* [Audio] Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS Audio File Support.
* [Audio] Sample Rate can now be set in config.xml. Default frequency
increased to 48Khz, which makes a difference for FM generated audio.
* [Audio] Music Test menu now supports additional audio files
* [Audio] Extra music tracks no longer replace existing audio.
* [Audio] Music selection screen auto-adjusts when new audio added with
new scrolling format.
* [Bug] Fixed long-standing bug where there was a 50% chance of a blank
screen when switching from 60fps to 30fps mode.
* [Techy] MML format better documented in osound.cpp source code.
Additional command added to support Step On Beat.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.5 2021/04/27 14:39:19 fox Exp $
SHA1 (cannonball-0.34.tar.gz) = 1e8e9dabfe96a16ccf523e4fc5b3fb7a6bdfc34b
RMD160 (cannonball-0.34.tar.gz) = ae81b9f2ee5c2fcd1b1699014dc6207c2fc89a17
SHA512 (cannonball-0.34.tar.gz) = 13b2b1bcb2b0e6fa63308663e2a63204438bf2852a4bb264505e946af9a173d5f08eb5af4b4dddf73e44980024a015373caa80cc42a0ccf6eefbe67bbd3a8834
Size (cannonball-0.34.tar.gz) = 326020 bytes
SHA1 (patch-src_main_sdl2_renderbase.cpp) = cc151bfe7845827733bab2ec9f1605c090abb8fb