|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / editors / emacs26 / PLIST.cocoa (download)
Revision 1.1, Wed Jun 20 11:04:19 2018 UTC (17 months ago) by mef
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, HEAD
editors/emacs26: import emacs26-26.1
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable editor textand more. At its
core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp
programming language with extensions to support text editing. The
features of GNU Emacs include:
- Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a
wide variety of file types including plain text, source code, and
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Support for many languages and their scripts, including all scripts,
Russian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Lao,
Ethiopian, and some Indian scripts.
- Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical
- A large number of extensions that add other functionality, including
a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface,
calendar, and more. Many of these extensions are distributed with
GNU Emacs; others are available separately.
This package contains Emacs version 26.