|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-pip / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.29, Tue Oct 15 17:16:54 2019 UTC (5 weeks, 3 days ago) by adam
Changes since 1.28: +5 -5
py-pip: updated to 19.3
Deprecations and Removals
- Remove undocumented support for un-prefixed URL requirements pointing
to SVN repositories. Users relying on this can get the original behavior
by prefixing their URL with svn+ (which is backwards-compatible).
- Remove the deprecated --venv option from pip config.
- Print a better error message when --no-binary or --only-binary is given
an argument starting with -.
- Make pip show warn about packages not found.
- Support including a port number in --trusted-host for both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Redact single-part login credentials from URLs in log messages.
- Implement manylinux2014 platform tag support. manylinux2014 is the successor
to manylinux2010. It allows carefully compiled binary wheels to be installed
on compatible Linux platforms. The manylinux2014 platform tag definition can
be found in PEP599 <https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0599/>_.
- Abort installation if any archive contains a file which would be placed
outside the extraction location.
- pip's CLI completion code no longer prints a Traceback if it is interrupted.
- Correct inconsistency related to the hg+file scheme.
- Fix rmtree_errorhandler to skip non-existing directories.
- Ignore errors copying socket files for local source installs (in Python 3).
- Fix requirement line parser to correctly handle PEP 440 requirements with a URL
pointing to an archive file.
- The pip-wheel-metadata directory does not need to persist between invocations of pip, use a temporary directory instead of the current setup.py directory.
- Fix --trusted-host processing under HTTPS to trust any port number used
with the host.
- Switch to new distlib wheel script template. This should be functionally
equivalent for end users.
- Skip copying .tox and .nox directories to temporary build directories
- Fix handling of tokens (single part credentials) in URLs.
- Fix a regression that caused ~ expansion not to occur in --find-links
- Fix bypassed pip upgrade warning on Windows.
- Fix 'm' flag erroneously being appended to ABI tag in Python 3.8 on platforms that do not provide SOABI
- Hide security-sensitive strings like passwords in log messages related to
version control system (aka VCS) command invocations.
- Correctly uninstall symlinks that were installed in a virtualenv,
by tools such as flit install --symlink.
- Don't fail installation using pip.exe on Windows when pip wouldn't be upgraded.
- Use canonical distribution names when computing Required-By in pip show.
- Don't use hardlinks for locking selfcheck state file.
- Ignore "require_virtualenv" in pip config
- Fix pip freeze not showing correct entry for mercurial packages that use subdirectories.
- Fix a crash when sys.stdin is set to None, such as on AWS Lambda.
- Upgrade certifi to 2019.9.11
- Add contextlib2 0.6.0 as a vendored dependency.
- Remove Lockfile as a vendored dependency.
- Upgrade msgpack to 0.6.2
- Upgrade packaging to 19.2
- Upgrade pep517 to 0.7.0
- Upgrade pyparsing to 2.4.2
- Upgrade pytoml to 0.1.21
- Upgrade setuptools to 41.4.0
- Upgrade urllib3 to 1.25.6
- Document caveats for UNC paths in uninstall and add .pth unit tests.
- Add architectural overview documentation.
- Document that --ignore-installed is dangerous.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.29 2019/10/15 17:16:54 adam Exp $
SHA1 (pip-19.3.tar.gz) = e7d9a481827e0547f5c050a6dd92187b2aa0c321
RMD160 (pip-19.3.tar.gz) = 71fa022b55e345ee8dfbfa73927fe0f3099dbe16
SHA512 (pip-19.3.tar.gz) = dfb7fa9b106331d9b7a78891280cf364c6496ebac2735faedb38fc0d1cfaf09e2c4be00364ea64ee92a141faf4f1359a1e701ac4ff8a6bbdee7b4550a589ec84
Size (pip-19.3.tar.gz) = 1393470 bytes