|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-pip / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.22, Sat Feb 9 17:13:59 2019 UTC (4 months ago) by adam
Changes since 1.21: +5 -5
py-pip: updated to 19.0.2
- Fix a crash where PEP 517-based builds using --no-cache-dir would fail in
some circumstances with an AssertionError due to not finalizing a build
- Provide a better error message if attempting an editable install of a
directory with a pyproject.toml but no setup.py.
- The implicit default backend used for projects that provide a pyproject.toml
file without explicitly specifying build-backend now behaves more like direct
execution of setup.py, and hence should restore compatibility with projects
that were unable to be installed with pip 19.0. This raised the minimum
required version of setuptools for such builds to 40.8.0.
- Allow RECORD lines with more than three elements, and display a warning.
- AdjacentTempDirectory fails on unwritable directory instead of locking up the uninstall command.
- Make failed uninstalls roll back more reliably and better at avoiding naming conflicts.
- Ensure the correct wheel file is copied when building PEP 517 distribution is built.
- The Python 2 end of life warning now only shows on CPython, which is the
implementation that has announced end of life plans.
- Re-write README and documentation index
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.22 2019/02/09 17:13:59 adam Exp $
SHA1 (pip-19.0.2.tar.gz) = 8d56fb414e81d2ad34b7d368db5218f347f78896
RMD160 (pip-19.0.2.tar.gz) = fffd70ad5c6fee31b94f662202695ec64b331506
SHA512 (pip-19.0.2.tar.gz) = c6e13da3a57462371d32982c80575c5181592f5c6a8e70d60ec879e689442f4ad468e7aef97eb58c9da50a5a770385aa35e701eefd713a8e9fafeb12e11d956b
Size (pip-19.0.2.tar.gz) = 1324514 bytes