|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-mock / PLIST (download)
Revision 1.3, Sun May 5 04:55:10 2019 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +1 -33
py-mock: updated to 3.0.4
- Include the license, readme and changelog in the source distribution.
- Fixed patching of dictionaries, when specifying the target with a
unicode on Python 2.
- Add missing funcsigs dependency on Python 2.
- Fix packaging issue where six was missed as a dependency.
- Issue 35226: Recursively check arguments when testing for equality of
:class:unittest.mock.call objects and add note that tracking of
parameters used to create ancestors of mocks in mock_calls is not
- Issue 31177: Fix bug that prevented using :meth:reset_mock
<unittest.mock.Mock.reset_mock> on mock instances with deleted attributes
- Issue 26704: Added test demonstrating double-patching of an instance
method. Patch by Anthony Sottile.
- Issue 35500: Write expected and actual call parameters on separate lines
in :meth:unittest.mock.Mock.assert_called_with assertion errors.
Contributed by Susan Su.
- Issue 35330: When a :class:Mock instance was used to wrap an object, if
side_effect is used in one of the mocks of it methods, don't call the
original implementation and return the result of using the side effect the
same way that it is done with return_value.
- Issue 30541: Add new function to seal a mock and prevent the
automatically creation of child mocks. Patch by Mario Corchero.
- Issue 35022: :class:unittest.mock.MagicMock now supports the
__fspath__ method (from :class:os.PathLike).
- Issue 33516: :class:unittest.mock.MagicMock now supports the
__round__ magic method.
- Issue 35512: :func:unittest.mock.patch.dict used as a decorator with
string target resolves the target during function call instead of during
decorator construction. Patch by Karthikeyan Singaravelan.
- Issue 36366: Calling stop() on an unstarted or stopped
:func:unittest.mock.patch object will now return None instead of
raising :exc:RuntimeError, making the method idempotent. Patch
- Issue 35357: Internal attributes' names of unittest.mock._Call and
unittest.mock.MagicProxy (name, parent & from_kall) are now prefixed with
_mock_ in order to prevent clashes with widely used object attributes.
Fixed minor typo in test function name.
- Issue 20239: Allow repeated assignment deletion of
:class:unittest.mock.Mock attributes. Patch by Pablo Galindo.
- Issue 35082: Don't return deleted attributes when calling dir on a
- Issue 0: Improved an error message when mock assert_has_calls fails.
- Issue 23078: Add support for :func:classmethod and :func:staticmethod
to :func:unittest.mock.create_autospec. Initial patch by Felipe Ochoa.
- Issue 21478: Calls to a child function created with
:func:unittest.mock.create_autospec should propagate to the parent.
Patch by Karthikeyan Singaravelan.
- Issue 36598: Fix isinstance check for Mock objects with spec when the
code is executed under tracing. Patch by Karthikeyan Singaravelan.
- Issue 32933: :func:unittest.mock.mock_open now supports iteration over
the file contents. Patch by Tony Flury.
- Issue 21269: Add args and kwargs properties to mock call objects.
Contributed by Kumar Akshay.
- Issue 17185: Set __signature__ on mock for :mod:inspect to get
signature. Patch by Karthikeyan Singaravelan.
- Issue 35047: unittest.mock now includes mock calls in exception
messages if assert_not_called, assert_called_once, or
assert_called_once_with fails. Patch by Petter Strandmark.
- Issue 28380: unittest.mock Mock autospec functions now properly support
assert_called, assert_not_called, and assert_called_once.
- Issue 28735: Fixed the comparison of mock.MagickMock with mock.ANY.
- Issue 20804: The unittest.mock.sentinel attributes now preserve their
identity when they are copied or pickled.
- Issue 28961: Fix unittest.mock._Call helper: don't ignore the name parameter
anymore. Patch written by Jiajun Huang.
- Issue 26750: unittest.mock.create_autospec() now works properly for
subclasses of property() and other data descriptors.
- Issue 21271: New keyword only parameters in reset_mock call.
- Issue 26807: mock_open 'files' no longer error on readline at end of file.
Patch from Yolanda Robla.
- Issue 25195: Fix a regression in mock.MagicMock. _Call is a subclass of
tuple (changeset 3603bae63c13 only works for classes) so we need to
implement __ne__ ourselves.