|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-jupyter_core / ALTERNATIVES (download)
Revision 1.2, Thu Jun 20 16:12:39 2019 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q3-base, pkgsrc-2021Q3, pkgsrc-2021Q2-base, pkgsrc-2021Q2, pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +3 -2
py-jupyter_core: updated to 4.5.0
- jupyter --version now tries to show the version number of various other
installed Jupyter packages, not just jupyter_core.
This will hopefully make it clearer that there are various packages with
their own version numbers.
- Allow a :envvar:JUPYTER_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to specify a
search path of additional locations for config.
- jupyter subcommand no longer modifies the :envvar:PATH environment
variable when it runs jupyter-subcommand.
- Jupyter's 'runtime' directory no longer uses XDG_RUNTIME_DIR.
While it has some attractive properties, it has led to
various problems; see the pull request for details.
- Fix JupyterApp to respect the raise_config_file_errors traitlet.
- Various improvements to the bash completion scripts in this repository
- The setup.py script now always uses setuptools, like most other Jupyter
- The LICENSE file is included in wheels.