|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-cython / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.61, Thu Jul 9 07:21:45 2020 UTC (14 months, 1 week ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3
Changes since 1.60: +5 -5
py-cython: updated to 0.29.21
* Fix a regression in 0.29.20 where ``__div__`` failed to be found in extension types.
* Fix a regression in 0.29.20 where a call inside of a finally clause could fail to compile.
* Zero-sized buffers could fail to validate as C/Fortran-contiguous.
* ``exec()`` did not allow recent Python syntax features in Py3.8+ due to
* Binding staticmethods of Cython functions were not behaving like Python methods in Py3.
* Pythran calls to NumPy methods no longer generate useless method lookup code.
* The ``PyUnicode_GET_LENGTH()`` macro was missing from the ``cpython.*`` declarations.
* The deprecated ``PyUnicode_*()`` C-API functions are no longer used, except for Unicode
strings that contain lone surrogates. Unicode strings that contain non-BMP characters
or surrogate pairs now generate different C code on 16-bit Python 2.x Unicode deployments
(such as MS-Windows). Generating the C code on Python 3.x is recommended in this case.
* Some template parameters were missing from the C++ ``std::unordered_map`` declaration.
* Several internal code generation issues regarding temporary variables were resolved.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.61 2020/07/09 07:21:45 adam Exp $
SHA1 (Cython-0.29.21.tar.gz) = 3aafce4489a7bc7a48c843cdfb8dac4677fdac50
RMD160 (Cython-0.29.21.tar.gz) = 7cb8cb7d1fc4a8ec74ebbfc800bdc413b9c36771
SHA512 (Cython-0.29.21.tar.gz) = 6216e63996e83b887cdcee6cd912d42e7da853640336b9190f5115d687848a902ee5a8edd6bfaef645c066b89e17dcd80ca1387688eb80a527ec23a0a4636e8f
Size (Cython-0.29.21.tar.gz) = 2067355 bytes
SHA1 (patch-Cython_Distutils_old__build__ext.py) = 2bc705192923cc2f40f7c173625b056caa08f666
SHA1 (patch-ac) = d0e06dd9e4b5a34d0614ec17f51c129eb7724323
SHA1 (patch-runtests.py) = d08d3d8e17d6b75a3067f295d3d3eb63ffe97b48