|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / py-cython / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.60, Thu Jun 11 08:02:35 2020 UTC (15 months, 1 week ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2
Changes since 1.59: +5 -5
py-cython: updated to 0.29.20
* Nested try-except statements with multiple ``return`` statements could crash
due to incorrect deletion of the ``except as`` target variable.
* The ``@classmethod`` decorator no longer rejects unknown input from other decorators.
* Fused types could leak into unrelated usages.
* Now uses ``Py_SET_SIZE()`` and ``Py_SET_REFCNT()`` in Py3.9+ to avoid low-level
write access to these object fields.
* The built-in ``abs()`` function could lead to undefined behaviour when used on
the negative-most value of a signed C integer type.
* Usages of ``sizeof()`` and ``typeid()`` on uninitialised variables no longer
produce a warning.
* The C++ ``typeid()`` function was allowed in C mode.
* The error position reported for errors found in f-strings was misleading.
* The new ``c_api_binop_methods`` directive was added for forward compatibility, but can
only be set to True (the current default value). It can be disabled in Cython 3.0.
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.60 2020/06/11 08:02:35 adam Exp $
SHA1 (Cython-0.29.20.tar.gz) = 695704d96f18451f05a709fcb2eb616636ed6a87
RMD160 (Cython-0.29.20.tar.gz) = dc0ffc38ddaf861d6eab2758e488b1175f6400b7
SHA512 (Cython-0.29.20.tar.gz) = 600d879171dd70a10ff652fa660d5290fb59d8978c9c1600776c083a4080369ad233ccc1cb82a765abe7bc82d6e85321bb8020769ed792cd8b3a97f51662513f
Size (Cython-0.29.20.tar.gz) = 2065748 bytes
SHA1 (patch-Cython_Distutils_old__build__ext.py) = 2bc705192923cc2f40f7c173625b056caa08f666
SHA1 (patch-ac) = d0e06dd9e4b5a34d0614ec17f51c129eb7724323
SHA1 (patch-runtests.py) = d08d3d8e17d6b75a3067f295d3d3eb63ffe97b48